Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
randy kruger, altho mike brunson was the guide on duty when we went for a tour and actually signed the contracts. but we ended up upping the # of pts before the final contract, and then purchased another small add-on. they are both very nice.

also found jason a timeshare store very helpful with purchase of a resale.

all in all they are just great. i don't like pressure selling and will back away every time. i have never know anyone connected with dvc to use pressure. :goodvibes makes you know that you can trust them. :thanks:

Ours is Dave Kreutzer. Nice guy but put my DH as the first person on the contract :confused3

Or, perhaps my DH is behind that, one way to guarantee I'll never leave him :rotfl:

Michelle has been great to us... we originally bought at Boardwalk and did two add-ons at Wilderness Lodge. Her husband and my husband have even exchanged Fire Dept patches.

Ours is Steven Fisher (not sure of the spelling). He seemed nice the one time I talked to him on the phone, however he did give me some wrong information at the time. But he also called the following day to say he found out he had told me something wroing and apologized.

Ours was Brad Smith. We got him because he was the guide for my friend who is a member of the DVC. He seemed well informed and wasn't the least bit annoyed with all my questions and referrals to negative posts on the internet about them. He talked to me until he felt we understood his standpoint

I thought I had replied to this thread, but it appears not :confused3

We're with Julie Hughes-Vivas. Nice lady!

Julie Hughes-Vivas is our guide. She's a doll. We bought with her yesterday and today she set me up w/MS to book our first trip home May 23-31(BWV)!!!

I have Doug Rapp and he is aweome!! bought two contracts from him and I love him!! Would recommend him to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter