Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours was Mary Mannix, I know she left DVC, but I can't remember who my new guide is now. We were all set for a add on 2 years ago, we called her and she didn't call us back until like a month later. Well I had been laid off, and got pregnant before she called me back. Turns out we got an add on (to both our family and our house) but not to DVC. :blush:

We are just always in a constant state of borrowing. Someday when the kids are older we will not go as often (a few times a year) and cacth up on points. We might even move up to a one bedroom instead of studio! :goodvibes

I have Betty Prickyl. She's very good. She's is always asking how the kids are and is very genuine. My family loves her. :sunny:

Good Ol Gal said:
I've always wondered if anyone else had the same guide as me... so I decided to make a list!

So, who's your guide?

So far there are 81 guides and 389 DISers! listed!​

Ours is Bernard.

Valentine said:
I now have Kathy Radar.. but was originally with Ricardo Quiroz. He was promoted to management. I can see why.. he was really great!
So that's what happened to Ricardo! I was wondering.

Larissa Prendergast is ours... I guess. She was our tour guide years ago, we didnt buy, but I kept all the info. We bought resale and then I added points and called her and she sold us the SSR add on. She has been pleasant enough.

i thought i posted on here but didnt see my name so add me to edwin rivera!

JustineMarie said:
I have Betty Prickyl. She's very good. She's is always asking how the kids are and is very genuine. My family loves her. :sunny:

That's who we have as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter