• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours is Tony Heard, although we bought resale and have never actually spoke to him.

We are more of Bernard Lebeaupin's happy members. On our 1st visit home in January 2005 there was a lovely voice mail message waiting for us from him one day when we returned to SSR from a day at the parks.

I've updated the list again and we now have 78 guides and 306 DISers listed!

We are another family with Judy Kaufman as our guide! :thumbsup2

We have Carol Ann. Can't say we've heard much from her since our purchase, but I don't call with questions either.

Gib McCain although we bought resale...I got a card from him once and he may have called me once??? :confused3

Ron Brumbaugh is our guide, and he finally made a sale.
Soon to be going home to SSR! :cool1:

Bernard Lebeaupin. Got my BWV add-on in one day! No pressure when you ask questions! ;)

We used to have Ricardo Quiroz but now its Nick Tambarrino. Never met him or spoken to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter