Who is your favorite/least favorite character?

My favorite Disney character is Sebastian, of course! He's one cool crab! In the parks, my favorites are Chip and Dale.

My least favorites are Stitch and Roger Rabbit.

Favorites: Cinderella, Alice, and Mickey, of course! :goodvibes

Least Favorites: Stitch and Quasimodo ("Hunchback" was the only Disney movie I actually hated!)

Well my favorite used to be Goofy but now its changed...

Favorite- Donald Duck (His temper cracks me up)

Least Favorite- Hmmmm...I may catch some grief for this but im not too fond of pooh:Winnie the Pooh:confused3

The wife loves Belle and idk who her least favorite is

slam away if need be but my least fav has grown to be "Capt. Jack Sparrow"
Went to WDW in May '07...all over the place and I supose what really put me over the top was how much they changed POC to reflect the movie...sorry but it just really got me p.o'd.....I guess I just remember my childhood years from going to WDW and now that I take my own children I have a different viewpoint...what can I tell ya.

I think my favorite would have to be a toss up between Pumba, Hamm, Baloo Bear and Eeyore.
Least favorite (wow that's a hard one) but I'd say either Pinocchio, Robin Hood, or Stitch. Peter Pan annoys the **** out of me too, but I like Peter Pan's Flight @ MK. Go Figure.

My very Favorite is Belle, I also love Goofy, Donald and Capt' Jack. My least Favorite is Stitch, he's just a little annoying, but cute, and the Villians...

Favorite-- Donald Duck.. followed by Chip and Dale and Bambit
Least Favorite-- HANDS DOWN-- GOOFY! I know... flame me.

jennifer

this should be a poll-- I would love to see the tally!

My favourite is a toss up between Dory or Tigger, I seem to like the crazy ones :banana: my least favourite is Stitch. I know it has been said already, a lot and its not original but there it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter