Who is your favorite/least favorite character?

Our whole family loves Stitch; he tops our list without a doubt!

We are not big fans of Winnie the Pooh and his friends (except for Rabbit).

Goofy is my favorite!!!! (we take goofy on ALL our disney vacations) :goodvibes

But I also love DOnald Duck, Pluto, Simba, Cinderella & Mickey

NOT a fan of stitch!!!!

i love stitch-big favourite,goofy,donald,mickey and brer rabbit

Least favourite is hard,i guess the sheriff of nottingham-only because i got sick of seeing him at DLP.

Mums big favourite is piglett-goes mental when she sees him.

Least favourite is ursula-same response as before in a negative way.Don't know what it is about her but ursula really gets mum wound up!!!

My favorites are Mickey, Stitch, and Belle.

*Putting on Flame Suit*

My least favorites are: everyone from the 100 acre woods, alice in wonderland characters(except for the cheshire cat), and Snow White

My favorites are (of course) Tigger, Winnie the Pooh and the rest of the 100 Acre Wood cast. I also like Simba, Mufasa, Timon, Pumbaa, Brer Rabbit, and Donald Duck.

:tigger: pooh: :simba: :eeyore: :donald:

My least favorites are Scar and Gaston.

I love Eeyore and Mickey, and Buzz! Andy too, if the Toy Story characters count that is. One I really don't like at all is that new one, what is he? Goofy's cousin or something! He was at Chef Mickeys and I think the kids liked him though so that's cool I guess, but to me he he's just an imposter :crazy: .

Don't like Alladin...he's creepy looking...don't like Stitch.

Love Jiminy Cricket but he doesn't walk around the park. I like seeing Mickey...period...just makes me smile =)

Favorite: Figment (my lucky dragon), with the lovely Minnie a close second

Least Favorite: Winnie the Pooh

my favorite is SIMBA AND NALA!! Boooyahh!!

I don't like stitch.

My favorite is Tigger-I know hes annoying, loud and a show-off but he has a love of life we could all do with!
Least favorite Wendy from PP-is she or is she not the WETTEST heroine in any film ever? I cheered when she got shot at. :teeth:

My favorites are Pluto and Mickey (hence my name) I dont really dislike any characters, I guess if I had to choose, Im not a big fan of the princesses :confused3

Oh, so many to choose from! My favorites are Tigger, Sulley, and Woody. My least favorites are Stitch and Malificent (she's just creepy!).

Favorite: Eeyore, Goofy, Captain Hook pirate:

Least Favorite: Don't think I have a one, so I'll just say Aladdin because his hair bugs me. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter