• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your favorite Disney Villain?

Tinker Hag

Pixie dust is for sprinkling, not snorting.
Mine is Queen of Hearts.

alicequeen.jpg

Yzma! The hilariously over the top, purple-loving, un-empress. She's one of the best parts of an already super movie, and her awesomeness even translated perfectly into the spin-off show.

Runners up are Zurg and Frollo, for very similar and completely opposite reasons, respectively. I'm unsure if John Silver counts as a full-fledged villain, but I love him as a character and would gladly include him if he does.

I think so many of them are wonderful, but Scar is just NASTY! Talk about evil, killing your brother and framing your nephew.

ALL the vilians are my favorite, but if I HAD to choose one..it would have to be my girl Ursula...LOVE HER:love:

The villians have always been my favorites in Disney movies:thumbsup2 but I think my all time favorite is Ursula
320px-Giant_ursula.jpg

Another Cruella DeVille fan here.

I'd love to move to WDW and play that character, it'd be sooo much fun! ... but everyone always tells me that I look too sweet, too nice, too young. I doubt I'd get hired. :sad2:

I like the Evil Queen because her face was inspired by my favorite actress---Joan Crawford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter