• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your celebrity crush?

ob1259.jpg

Big shocker there! :teeth:

:teeth: I'm with Jules .

................. Don Henley from the Eagles

................. Don Henley from the Eagles

Mmmmm, gotta agree there. Haven't thought about him in a long time but had a major crush on him growing up. Last time I looked he was as fine as ever. :faint:

Mmmmm, gotta agree there. Haven't thought about him in a long time but had a major crush on him growing up. Last time I looked he was as fine as ever. :faint:

Yep.. getting even better as he ages.. My husband cringes when he is in concert.. knows it will cost him a fortune.. Its been 2 long years since I saw him last I am way overdue..

Ever since I saw ATL...it's been TI....of course, if I were to ever see him we'd I'd be looking down at it a litttttle bit...I'd be turned off then and there. So I hope I never see him in person *sigh* :cloud9:

My favs right now:

christopher meloni-loved him on oz and on svu
dean winters-same as above
johnny depp-loved him in anything he did except for willy wonka he just freaked me out to much
chris noth-mr big there is just something about him, he is not drop dead gorgeous but something draws you to him
hugh jackman-only as wolverine in xmen
russell crowe-only as maximus in gladiator

female:
angelina jolie-i just love everything about her, even though brad should have been a man and break up with jen the right way. i digress...

Lori

Gotta agree on Johnny Depp but the ultimate yummy is Pierce Brosnan. popcorn:: Pierce is the only man that can wear a speedo. Please oh please Pierce be on the DIS.

I'm with Julie and a few others, Orli all the way!!!!:thumbsup2 :love:

My current crush is Bear Grylls from the Discovery Channel show "Man Vs. Wild"! :love: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter