• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is waiting to see what the point chart will be for Member Wish cruise?

Now I'm really confused because I let them pick my stateroom since I hadn't had a chance to study the deck plans yet. I booked a 5A. The room they gave me says it's a 7A (obstructed view) on the deck plans on the DCL site. I sure hope that's wrong.....

Now I'm really confused because I let them pick my stateroom since I hadn't had a chance to study the deck plans yet. I booked a 5A. The room they gave me says it's a 7A (obstructed view) on the deck plans on the DCL site. I sure hope that's wrong.....
Double check you are looking at the deck plans for the right ship I has the plans for the fantasy up by accident and the staterooms weren’t matching up for me either

Still can't get through. Update - Just got music but I only have until 12!

Last edited:

The “obstructed view” message turns up, even if yours is not. It’s just a warning that SOME categories have obstruction.
Go to the color coded deck plans. They show the category for each stateroom.

5B, 5A, 4B and 1C is all that is left!

I am just hoping I can still get booked on the Maiden Voyage when its my turn on Wednesday!
If you can't get the MV, you can join us on the 17th sailing for the B2B as we are hoping to get that booked when our gold window opens on monday.

I was so hoping for the MV as I am platinum but with only 12 cruises, I don't have a lot of hope of getting on. I'm thinking about the following cruise on the 17th as well. I have a feeling that will be a popular cruise as well but will see what's what on Thursday.

After 1:04 someone answered and told me the call ended up routing to someone who can't help me and she will re-route me. I asked if I would be on hold another hour and she said she doesn't know...

someone else answered confused because "anyone can book these cruises"

Then it was perfectly easy to book and I got my 3rd choice of category. Are we all having a drink together on this cruise or what?!
I think we basically have to at this point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter