• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is waiting to see what the point chart will be for Member Wish cruise?

After one hour of busy signals, I finally got through at 9:03am and was on hold for about 56 minutes. My first and second choice Cat was SOLD OUT, so I had to settle with my 3rd option "4A"
MS was able to put me on a waitlist for a 3A. Finger crossed that someone decides to let one go. :)

Can someone tell me if this is normally how their system works? Busy signals and hanging up on you.

After 1:04 someone answered and told me the call ended up routing to someone who can't help me and she will re-route me. I asked if I would be on hold another hour and she said she doesn't know...

someone else answered confused because "anyone can book these cruises"

Then it was perfectly easy to book and I got my 3rd choice of category. Are we all having a drink together on this cruise or what?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter