• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is waiting to see what the point chart will be for Member Wish cruise?

Also on hold. A little surprised none of us following this thread appear to have gotten through immediately with the extra staff. I wonder if they diverted more staff members to the 25+ platinum cruisers.

Also on hold. A little surprised none of us following this thread appear to have gotten through immediately with the extra staff. I wonder if they diverted more staff members to the 25+ platinum cruisers.
Maybe because there’s no cash price up yet? They are not prepared for us?

I was thinking the same thing that maybe platinum got first dibs, it makes total sense though.

Out of my 200+ redials - I have made it through 4 times to be hung up on. This could be a long day. I would much rather have hold music on in the background for hours 😓

Just wondering. You who are getting through to DVC, are you located in the East? I haven't gotten through once and live in the West.

I'm in Arizona - just told to call later and hung up on for the 5th time. My other calls rotate between two different busy signals and the "your call did not go through" At last I have coffee

The MS I'm working with normally works in tech support he told me, because when he picked up he answered the phone saying "support" instead of "welcome to Disney Vacation club" I had a freak out moment where I thought I got routed to the wrong place and had to start over.

I started called around 7:57am and after several busy signals it started ringing at 7:59am and I waited until 8am to hit prompt 1. I was super lucky and turned out to be the second call for my rep. Got the stateroom cat I was hoping for so very happy.

Good luck to everyone on hold or waiting to get through.

I got in at exactly 8am. Waited on hold for 30 minutes and now booked in a Cat 6A! My wife was calling too (better safe than sorry) and never got through in the over 30 minutes I was on hold.

Still cannot get through, got prompts and told too busy to call later at least a dozen times, now just busy tones.

Got through at 7:57 as a test call didnt know everyone was getting a busy signal hung up to call again at 8:00 gotten through 5 times to the voicemail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter