Who is waiting to hear tomorrow?

Meeeee. I will be out all day too, which is depressing. :(

So if I come home at 6:45 and there is nothing in my email and no mail, I'll be calling. I really hope there's an email tomorrow morning before I leave!

I am! But I didn't want to jinx it by posting. Oh well, if they don't know by now, they'll never know.

I want to think that Disney is waiting this long so that they can let us know as a nice holiday present. I'm flipping back and forth between that and thinking that they are holding off on the rejections until the last day.

I'm sending Pixie Dust your guys' way! :wizard::wizard:

Is anyone on the Facebook groups? Is there a thread like this on that? And if so, has anyone heard back?

I think, this late in the game, they'll send out all the notifications at once. Or maybe the acceptances in the morning and the rejections in the afternoon. I don't know. Either way - arg!

I kept thinking that I'd hear that I didn't get in on the anniversary of Walt's death... or the day Roy died... with all this sad Disney news, I want some happy Disney news!

(Although I did get a PIN code, so I'll be going either way...)

I'm not on the Facebook groups, I didn't want anyone to know that I applied. I'm so nervous though.

I'm so jealous you got a pin though, ZeroToHero. When are you going? I think Disney should give us all pins for waiting so long.

good luck guys! when i got accecpted my email didnt come till 8pm just so you know!

I am! But I didn't want to jinx it by posting. Oh well, if they don't know by now, they'll never know.

I want to think that Disney is waiting this long so that they can let us know as a nice holiday present. I'm flipping back and forth between that and thinking that they are holding off on the rejections until the last day.

I'm sending Pixie Dust your guys' way! :wizard::wizard:

Brooklyn? Hey neighbor! Are you waiting to hear from DLR or WDW? Either way I hope you get in. But if you go to DLR, there's already two of us brooklynites here on the board going there. We should travel together! Solidarity, yanno.

I'm not on the Facebook groups, I didn't want anyone to know that I applied. I'm so nervous though.

I'm so jealous you got a pin though, ZeroToHero. When are you going? I think Disney should give us all pins for waiting so long.

My boyfriend actually got it - his second one in just as many months, pretty much. We didn't use the first one, but this one he wants to - we'll be going late May to early June. And they totally should... they'd get money from it!

good luck guys! when i got accecpted my email didnt come till 8pm just so you know!

.......................................................:scared1:

I am totally calling before then. If they slacked off that bad that they don't know by 8 pm, I'm demanding I get in because I can do their job better than them. :lmao:

It is a code for some deal that is sort of like their special offers section. It could be a percent off, a special package (like gift card with purchase, free dining, etc.), or Kids Go Free with Adult Purchase, things like like.

The difference between a PIN and the Special Offers section is that while the Special Offers section is open to anyone to use, a PIN is a number that is only assigned to you - select people get them, not all potential visitors.

No one knows how PINs are assigned to people, there is no rhyme or reason. But it happens, and when it does, it's pretty cool, if you can use it.

Was that a good explanation? I'm too busy checking my email every sentence to know if I adequately explained.

Must. Walk. Away. From. Computer.

Brooklyn? Hey neighbor! Are you waiting to hear from DLR or WDW? Either way I hope you get in. But if you go to DLR, there's already two of us brooklynites here on the board going there. We should travel together! Solidarity, yanno.

AH! That would have been awesome. I wanted to go to DLR (sssh, don't tell anyone, it's my preference) but I read that it's hard to get around. Also, I've been to DLR often and I'm not a huge fan of the area around it. If I don't get in to WDW, I might try for DLR next year. My best friend lives in San Diego, so it'd be good that I'd get to see her more often.

It is a code for some deal that is sort of like their special offers section. It could be a percent off, a special package (like gift card with purchase, free dining, etc.), or Kids Go Free with Adult Purchase, things like like.

The difference between a PIN and the Special Offers section is that while the Special Offers section is open to anyone to use, a PIN is a number that is only assigned to you - select people get them, not all potential visitors.

No one knows how PINs are assigned to people, there is no rhyme or reason. But it happens, and when it does, it's pretty cool, if you can use it.

Was that a good explanation? I'm too busy checking my email every sentence to know if I adequately explained.

Must. Walk. Away. From. Computer.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Good explanation! Very good, very good.

I have my email open and I'm checking it every two seconds. It's really slowing down my final paper that I have to do. Doesn't Disney know that we are waiting?!

I had email forwarding set up to DBF's phone AND my mom's email account. NOTHING!

AND I had her get the phone number from my room - I asked to be allowed to take a break before 5 tonight at work, so of course, I got to go at 5:15. And the Disney CP Office is only open from 8am-5pm M-F. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I really just want to know why they said the 18th if it's not happening? I doubt they're sending something this late tonight, but who knows. I can't stand it anymore.

I feel your guy's pain, I've been waiting to hear back on my entertainment audition since October haha... Here's hoping we find out soon! :)

Someone on the Facebook group said that they didn't get anything today either. Oh Disney, I'm mad at you right now.

Now I'm starting to think maybe we were going to hear back only if we got accepted? :confused3

By now I'm convinced that I didn't get in, but I just want to know for sure. They should accept us now because we have been so patient with them.

Can you send me a PM link to that group? That'd be great. There are so many of them. :eek:

And they would tell us. Because they said so. And because for something like this, where you have to fly down and put your life on hold, they can't not tell you. You can't hang out, waiting (hmm, sounds like what we're doing now... :lmao:) for ever, only to find out two months later it's over and you never got it.

We will be contacted. When? I don't know. But we will.

Sent from iTouch:

So I found out I didn't get in.... but that just means I will be booking a trip tomorrow!

How did everyone else do?

How did you find out? I'm jealous.

I'm sorry that you didn't get in though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter