• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is visiting Mickey in March???

We are headed to DL for 4 days March 24-28 before heading over to Aulani for a week, I can hardly wait :yay: I love these boards, I had not heard of the Fantasmic dessert and now I know what I'll be calling to book! I am assuming it is going to be insanely busy while we are there so anything I can book ahead of time is perfect!

Almost same days as ours : March 25-28.. I think we will be doing the Fantasmic dessert too because it seems it will indeed be crowded :thumbsup2

Two adults and two kids flying from Perth Australia, doing disneyland from the 2nd to the 7th of March and then heading onto another two and a half weeks taking in the rest of LA, vegas and NYC.

Staying at Paradise Pier

Can't wait!!!

We are flying from Bris family of 4 on March 6 staying at Paradise Pier until the 10 th and then hitting the road too , will be in Vegas 13-15!!:yay:

Yay! We are headed to the DLH March 6th-11th for my DD's 3rd birthday! It will be our first time at the park with our kids. We also have a 9 month old DS. I just made reservations today for Ariel's Grotto, Plaza Inn, and Goofy's Kitchen. I am getting so excited!! Does anyone have any tips, tricks, or musts for DLR with Toddlers/Infants??

We are thinking about going March 8 - 14 for spring break but is it really crowded? We usually go late Jan. early Feb. but can't get there at this time this year. But according to touring plans.com that week is all 7's and 8's. Is that right?

30manman said:
We are thinking about going March 8 - 14 for spring break but is it really crowded? We usually go late Jan. early Feb. but can't get there at this time this year. But according to touring plans.com that week is all 7's and 8's. Is that right?

I hope not

Well we have flights down booked, Arriving on the 20th .. probably stay for 5 nights or so. Just hoping to see some deals at any of the DLR Hotels.

So 20-25th then off to Yuma to visit my wifes parents for a week.

We will be staying at the DLH March 3-9! So excited, we haven't been since May 2009!! We are doing San Diego/Carlsbad Feb 27-March 3rd. Our girls are soooo excited!!:cool1:

Sorry for being MIA the past week...we were on a long weekend trip to Haiti for a dedication of an orphanage!

thank you HelenB for answering so many questions :)

Boyfriend and I will be at DLR from march 12-15. It'll be a whirlwind trip (a little side trip during a visit to see my sisters in Tempe, AZ) but, we are doing some careful planning and he is VERY gung ho about getting going early, so I'm thinking we will be able to get a lot of stuff done! He also is very ready to stay till close! He is a bit of a Disney maniac, but has never been to DL, so I am excited to experience it with him!

We are staying at the FFI, and so far my only dining thoughts are Big Thunder Ranch BBQ and probably WOC picnic things. He is desperate to do RSR and I don't want to risk missing out on getting FPs for it by worrying about getting them for WOC. At this point I am a little nervous about crowds, but we did WDW this past June and it was alright (granted we were there during a tropical storm, so it rained A LOT), so I'm hoping getting there early enough will dissipate the crowd problems a bit!

So far it's just the two of us. My two sisters may be joining us, but that could be a blessing or a curse....at the moment I am focused on looking forward to warmer weather! Here in Fairbanks, AK it has been above 0 for about two weeks, but is expected to dip back below zero this weekend. Sunny weather and hot temps will be much enjoyed:)

:welcome: sounds like a great trip! and sure you will enjoy the warmth!

Waiting to make reservations...:bitelip: and waiting, :rolleyes1 and waiting...:surfweb:

hope you can get your trip booked soon!

We are headed to DL for 4 days March 24-28 before heading over to Aulani for a week, I can hardly wait :yay: I love these boards, I had not heard of the Fantasmic dessert and now I know what I'll be calling to book! I am assuming it is going to be insanely busy while we are there so anything I can book ahead of time is perfect!

We are staying at the Grand Californian Villas for the first time and I can hardly wait to check out the hotel and be so close to the action :thumbsup2 Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed we get the theme park view I requested.

:welcome: what a great trip! we hope to go to Aulani some day!

Our family is making first trip to DL March 23 - 28 so first time for WDW vets.

:welcome: yay for first trips! you will have so much fun and DLR is much easier to PH!

We are flying from Bris family of 4 on March 6 staying at Paradise Pier until the 10 th and then hitting the road too , will be in Vegas 13-15!!:yay:

:welcome: a nice long vacation you have planned!

Yay! We are headed to the DLH March 6th-11th for my DD's 3rd birthday! It will be our first time at the park with our kids. We also have a 9 month old DS. I just made reservations today for Ariel's Grotto, Plaza Inn, and Goofy's Kitchen. I am getting so excited!! Does anyone have any tips, tricks, or musts for DLR with Toddlers/Infants??

:welcome: What a great bday for your DD - we celebrated my DD 3rd at DLR too ( will be celebrating her 13th!) my trips - pack an extra outfit for the parks, bring a lovey from home, snacks, snacks, snacks! did I say snacks! something to help pass time for your little ones in lines, waiting at restaurants!

:welcome: the first part of March should be better than the week's before and after Easter! just be prepared with your Must Do's and the rest will fit in if possible!

Well we have flights down booked, Arriving on the 20th .. probably stay for 5 nights or so. Just hoping to see some deals at any of the DLR Hotels.

So 20-25th then off to Yuma to visit my wifes parents for a week.

:welcome: yay for getting flights booked, good luck on finding a good deal!

We will be staying at the DLH March 3-9! So excited, we haven't been since May 2009!! We are doing San Diego/Carlsbad Feb 27-March 3rd. Our girls are soooo excited!!:cool1:

:welcome: sounds like a fun trip! SD/Carlsbad are great places too!

I'm already on the Post, but I just changed my hotel. I was going to stay at the Hilton Suites in Orange, but after finding out the ART is not so good on this route, I decided to change to the Peacock. I wiil be flying in the morning of the 1st and flying back home the morning of the 4th. I am getting so excited.:dance3:

We have finally decided on our dates, March 1-8! We have been tring to figure out if we are going with anyone, either friends or the mother in law, and I am getting so frustrated by it. First, neither could go, then both said yes and as of last night both said no again:rolleyes: I finally told DH that we needed to just figure out when and where we are staying and get it booked and if someone ends up wanting to go they can work around our schedule.

We are leaning towards either GC or DLH, we can get amazing rates with a Cast Member discount from the brother in-law. Looked at the 1 bedroom suites and oh my! the prices are a bit crazy, so we will probably end up booking two rooms and hope for the best that they are conjoining. We should have hotels figured out and booked by the end of the week! Now on to figure out dining plans.

We have finally decided on our dates, March 1-8! We have been tring to figure out if we are going with anyone, either friends or the mother in law, and I am getting so frustrated by it. First, neither could go, then both said yes and as of last night both said no again:rolleyes: I finally told DH that we needed to just figure out when and where we are staying and get it booked and if someone ends up wanting to go they can work around our schedule.

We are leaning towards either GC or DLH, we can get amazing rates with a Cast Member discount from the brother in-law. Looked at the 1 bedroom suites and oh my! the prices are a bit crazy, so we will probably end up booking two rooms and hope for the best that they are conjoining. We should have hotels figured out and booked by the end of the week! Now on to figure out dining plans.

:welcome: always "fun" trying to book vacations with friends and family...good luck!

Sandan77 said:

Awesome!! We are Vegas from the 13th to the 17th also :-)

What is the weather typically like in March and April? I am a WDW Vet but never been to DL and really looking into it for this spring.

What is the weather typically like in March and April? I am a WDW Vet but never been to DL and really looking into it for this spring.

it all depends...for most part shorts during day and we bring light jackets for early am and evening, I've never worn jeans at night....just check weather 8-10 days out...we've never had rain during our spring trips

It can vary dramatically (just like in Florida). Check the weather forecast before you go. You could get shorts weather or cold rainstorms. You won't get snow, but that's about all that's guaranteed.

Just bought my ticket this morning! My friends I am going with have APs. I wanteed to make sure we were going for sure before I buy my ticket.

Joining the March crew I think. We are going to CA to visit my mom who winters there. Our dates are Mar 2-6. I really want to take the kids to disney again, even though we went in June. But since we are going to be right there again... My thought is to go Mar 5th for sure. But 1 day tix are SO expensive. If I can swing it maybe Mar 4 and 5. I picked these dates because they looked to be the least busy with being able to get the closest to good weather hopefully. My mom's place is about 90 min away so thinking of getting a hotel one night for Mar 4th. Anyone know of a great deal? Maybe Hojo retro rates at this time? Where is the peacock? I loved staying at dessert inn right across the street. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter