Who is trying for FD? What is your first choice? Back-ups?

Blessedwithboys

Mouseketeer
We are less than a week away from being able to book FD. So what resort (view) is everyone trying for? What are your back up plans?

We are trying for AOA LM room!
Right now I am running tons of numbers and trying to research my back up plans! Back up choices in the running are Pop standard, or POR preferred (to get Alligator Bayou). I am not thrilled with either of my back up choices..... but the closer I get the less I feel like LM rooms are possible!

We are less than a week away from being able to book FD. So what resort (view) is everyone trying for? What are your back up plans?

We are trying for AOA LM room!
Right now I am running tons of numbers and trying to research my back up plans! Back up choices in the running are Pop standard, or POR preferred (to get Alligator Bayou). I am not thrilled with either of my back up choices..... but the closer I get the less I feel like LM rooms are possible!

What is the free dining deal ? I have not seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

AoA-LM rooms are seldom included in any discounts...including FD. They were when they first opened, but Disney found that they had no reason to discount there.

Here's hoping it works out for you though...would be nice. I know that I was able to get discounted rooms at AllStar Music for my stay in a month....actually paying half of what I'm paying to stay in a LM room!!! No discount there at all!!!

AOA Lion King Suite or Any Suite with FD

I don't have a back up resort yet. It's only 3 of us going but really need the extra bedroom since DS goes to bed so early. Keeping my fingers crossed for a suite at AOA!!

We are hoping for AOA as well..
Back up will be POFQ or CSR.. Not really wanting to shell out the extra $400.00 though so here's to hoping.. Will be on the phone bright and early! :))))

We are currently booked at AoA in a Little Mermaid room but if we can't get free dining applied to our package, we are switching to POR or possibly CSR. Either choice will be less expensive than AoA LM without free dining.

We are looking at POFQ, patiently waiting, I really hope FD comes out!

We are currently booked at AOA LM but will upgrade to POR if we get free dining. :cool1: It will be our first stay at a MOD.

Wait am I missing something? They are offering free dining soon? All I have heard are rumors, someone fill me in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter