• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

who is the TAG FAIRY

clarabelle cow,
add a cat to your siggie and you might get tagged...............
i think the tag fairy adores cats....
i have two but one is very sick, diabetic and she went into a diabetic shock last night.

your reply post cracked me up............
you are good.
raven

:cat: :cat: :cat:

raven

I am sorry about your kitty. I hope she gets better soon. That is sad when a kitty is sick. poor thing!!

clarabelle, I am sure your tag will come real soon - when you are least expecting it!!!

oohhh - I just got chills!!! I've been taged!!! Maybe pixie dust did come my way!!!!YEAH!!!

good for you clarabelle!!! doesn't it feel great??

I see you are from Newtown - my dbf grew up in Newtown and moved when he was 15.

Ouch....this tag fairy is HOT today!!!! Look at all the great tags everyone is getting.

The Tag Fairy is like Santa;)

Enjoy your day tag fairy!

Raven,

Sorry to hear about your cat. I have two kittys as well. Both of them are over 13yrs. I won't tell you how old I am.

Thanks tag fairy for the TAG

JJ

guess i keep missing when the tag fairy is out. i got my two tags the first few days i started on the boards and its been a dry run ever since.

yea, it is very upset over my kitty kats.
the diabetic one is 10 years old and just not doing well. this is her third diabetic shock she has gone through in two weeks. i give her insulin shots twice a day and it is just not doing the trick.
i worry about my cat.
thanks for asking, i appreciate it. she has been a family pet for us and the kids and she's family.

raven:cat:
:cat:

Thank you Tag Fairy!!! I'm so excited you like me, you really like me!!!! Ya just never know what the TF is going to pick outta all your posts!!! Thanks again!!! :thewave:
:love:
:cheer2:

Originally posted by macraven
clarabelle cow,
add a cat to your siggie and you might get tagged...............
i think the tag fairy adores cats....
i have two but one is very sick, diabetic and she went into a diabetic shock last night.

your reply post cracked me up............
you are good.
raven

:cat: :cat: :cat:

Macraven, I am a kitty lover and have two. I just wanted to wish you some major pixie dust towards your sick baby. Please keep us posted. Your kitty will be in my prayers! I can't stand it when one of mine is sick.

Allie ::yes::

thanks for the thoughts, kind words and prayers alliecat.
yes, life is not good when my cat is this sick.
whenever she sleeps i lean my ear next to her mouth so i can hear if she is still breathing. she is like one of my kids. except she minds better than my boys do. AND she is a member of the clean plate club which is good.
the best of all, she is the cleanest and smells the best than anyone else in my house. you just don't know what i mean until you have four boys.....
anyway, this is a happy board and i am here to have fun and chit chat.
raven
:cat: :cat:

my other cat is great, she is a deaf mute and i can sneak up on her.....kewl

wand.gif

Hello fellow DISers,

Why I am the Tag Fairy. :)

Have a magical day!

<marquee>
fairy.gif
</marquee>

So, here you are, this Ms Infamous lady of tag......I have been searching the board for you and now I am so happy to have found you, it wasn't easy let me tell ya!!! You really made my day.......... It was like a magical moment when I found you......:love:

i still dont believe in the tag fairy.

ghosts, yes
aliens, yes
tag fairies, please, dont think so.

:rotfl2:

wand.gif

Wow! Had to pull the cobwebs off of THIS thread!
1.gif

fairy.gif

WOW - This is a really old thread!!!! 2004! That's like... ancient!

I had a theory on who the TF is but now I'm not so sure. I hear chocolate helps so any requests TF :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter