Who is the Rarest Character to have a photo/Meet & Greet with?

You can see the Fairy Godmother daily at 1900 Park Fare

Fairy Godmother is only an occasional fill-in at 1900 PF, not a regular at all. She is regular at CRT dinner, but only does a little song and dance, no individual photos or autographs.

She's not hard to find though. She's out most mornings on the back side of the castle, near the "Castle Couture" gift shop. Makes sense since her fiary godmothers in training are working away just around the corner in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

That's so weird, he always seem to be hanging around there with Foulfellow when hubby & I are in MK...

Gideon and Foulfellow no long meet in Town Square.

Joanna,

Geocities is closing in Oct, you should move over to webshots like I did, than we can link our pages together :)

I saw that, and I've been looking for a new website host (with little luck). :(

But I will give that one a look.

I got a picture with snow white and the prince about a month and a week ago in Germany at Epcot, I saw the white rabbit and Magic Kingdom, and I think that is all the rare characters I saw.

Here are some pictures from the parade back in 2007

Darth_Vator.jpg

Muppets.jpg

Villians.jpg

cruella.jpg

What a day.:love::yay:

that's from 2007? rolie polie olie?

not sure how the parade got involved (i stopped reading this thread), but a sample from my personal viewing spot:
100239048_RmJPi-L-6.jpg

The parade was only involved since we saw some of the characters people called rare at one time, Alice and Rabbit, the Evil Queen, etc.

I haven't met any rare characters, but I would looooove to meet Darkwing Duck. :lovestruc Too bad it looks like it would take some serious pixie dust for that to happen. :sad1:

I've seen everyone that you guys have listed I think.

Does Robin Hood ever come out though? That's someone I'd truly love to see in the park.

We saw Cinderella's Step Mother and Sisters once. We left the line in toon town and they were actually in the hallway and my daughter and niece got their picture with them.
EvilStepsisters.jpg

Who is the Rarest Character to have a photo/Meet & Greet with?
For current, active characters (as opposed to retired characters), my vote would be for Darby O'Gill. AFAIK he only comes out during select times on St. Patrick's Day at the UK pavilion in Epcot.
Other characters I know once existed but never see now but would LIKE to see now:
Roger Rabbit
I'm told there are some copyright issues going on with Roger, which is why you haven't seen him in Spectromagic in recent years.
sorcerer Mickey... I have been a dozen times and never got a pic
He's out at the Studios (inside the Animation Tour) every time I go (and technically, shouldn't he be "Apprentice" Mickey?).

I posted this 11 days ago. No so far fetched anymore!

But, of course - still exceedingly rare in WDW

Well Spiderman is not a Disney character. But since Disney just made a deal with Marvel, you just might see those kind of classic comic characters in Disney.

Well Spiderman is not a Disney character. But since Disney just made a deal with Marvel, you just might see those kind of classic comic characters in Disney.

indeed...

11 days ago it was a joke - now (upon approval of the purchase) not so much.

In the long run, I hope MK, Epcot and AK don't mix in many of the Marvel characters - though HS would be a good landing place for these characters, especially given the recent box office successes at Marvel.

You know what would be REALLY interesting - Terry Young used to be the CEO of Marvel about 10 years ago. He now runs the rock and roll hall of fame. It would be neat to see Disney dive into rock and roll by taking over the HoF or some like venue.

indeed...

11 days ago it was a joke - now (upon approval of the purchase) not so much.

In the long run, I hope MK, Epcot and AK don't mix in many of the Marvel characters - though HS would be a good landing place for these characters, especially given the recent box office successes at Marvel.

You know what would be REALLY interesting - Terry Young used to be the CEO of Marvel about 10 years ago. He now runs the rock and roll hall of fame. It would be neat to see Disney dive into rock and roll by taking over the HoF or some like venue.

To me anything to do with Disney is no joke LOL I was like is this person for real? Are they truly asking about Spiderman? I'm very glad to see you are not one of "THOSE" Disney people :thumbsup2
You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that think the Magic Kingdom is DISNEY WORLD. DUH :rotfl:

I was on the bus talking with these people. You know when you are on a bus you need to small talk (we were coming from GF). They asked me "Where did I spend most of the day?" I said "Epcot". What park did you go to?" They said "Disney World". I said "Yes, I know but what PARK?" They looked at me like I had 3 heads then said in a nasty tone "DIS NEY WORLD, the one with the castle". I said "OH MAGIC KINGDOM".
They got nastier and said "NO, DIS NEY WORLD (announcing each syllable). I finally said (announcing each syllable as well) "I UN DER STAND BUT WE ARE ALL IN DIS NEY WORLD WHILE WE ARE ON THIS BUS. THE PARK WITH THE CASTLE IS CALLED MA GIC KING DOM." I talked to them like they were hard of hearing :lmao:
I wanted to hit them with my bag LOL Glad you are not one of "those".

Not technically a character, but has anyone seen the Coral Reef? I haven't seen it in years...like 5 years, I think. Used to hang out by the Living Seas before Nemo was added.

For current, active characters (as opposed to retired characters), my vote would be for Darby O'Gill. AFAIK he only comes out during select times on St. Patrick's Day at the UK pavilion in Epcot.

I would have never, in a million years, thought you could ever find Darby O'Gill at Disney. My 21 year old brother would have a fit if he could get a picture with him. That would be priceless.

For me. . .the rarest, is simply a character with whom I've never managed a picture. . . In fact each time we go, the goal is to have our picture taken with a character who has yet to grace the pages of our photo book!

Earlier this year we added Geppetto, Br'er Rabbit, Meeko, Flik, Frontierland Goofy, Fiesta Donald, Mary Poppins, and the Mayor of MK's Main St., USA to our collection!

On a side note. . .when Mary Poppins appears for pics, is she always dressed in the animation sequence white dress & parasol?

I would LOVE to have a pic along with her dressed in her black cloak and hat. She appears this way in the current parade at the MK-----I managed a pic, but Burt's hand was waving and shielded her face :(

Over the past 8 years we have seen King Louie, Terk, Flik, Governor Ratcliff (only this past May - I was so excited to see a villain!), Beast, Genie, Baloo, Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Prince John, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable, Cruella DeVille (I was excited to see her too - she's my favorite!) Jafar, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (not sure if they are rare), and I'm sure there are more that I can't remember...

Not technically a character, but has anyone seen the Coral Reef? I haven't seen it in years...like 5 years, I think. Used to hang out by the Living Seas before Nemo was added.

Coral Reef is no longer out.

I've seen everyone that you guys have listed I think.

Does Robin Hood ever come out though? That's someone I'd truly love to see in the park.

Very rarely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter