Who is the most obscure Disney character that you have met in the Parks?

I saw Marie twice on my trip last week. :) I saw her in France, near the gift shops close to the water. I also saw her at the ToonTown Train Station (Teardrop) area, but that is a very unusual spot for her. Definitely France has been the place to see Marie - we had to look around to find her, as she wasn't visable from the main sidewalk around the lake at Epcot. She could meet at the Big Hat at Disney Hollywood (MGM) Studios, but that is rare.

Asking at Guest Services could be helpful. But sometimes they always say "no" even if a character is out, as they just don't have the character information relayed to them and their computers. Have a great trip - hope you find her!! :)

Thank you so much for the info:flower3:

We saw Susie and Perla (I think those are their names), Cinderella's mice last week at MK. Don't know if they are rare, but I had never seen them before.

Many years ago, we met Rebecca something another at the Magic Kindgom. I believe my daughter said she was from Darkwing Duck. We also saw Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee who I heard didn't come out very often.

You're probably thinking of Rebecca Cunningham from Tailspin.
rebecca_large.png

We met a few unusual characters at Disneyland (I know this is a WDW thread, but aren't we all just one happy family?!:rotfl: )

We met the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. That was pretty cool.
DSCI0137.jpg

We met this big guy too, and I know I've seen him in a movie, only I can't remember who it is or what movie he's in.:goodvibes
DSCI0021.jpg

That's Hades from Hercules.

Ahh Ha! That's it! Thanks for reminding me Joanna.:thumbsup2

Not sure if he's all that unusual, but that was the first time we EVER saw him anywhere. My boys are looking a little....."uncertain" about meeting him. It's like they didn't want to turn their backs to him for the picture. A trust issue I think.:laughing:

Ahh Ha! That's it! Thanks for reminding me Joanna.:thumbsup2

Not sure if he's all that unusual, but that was the first time we EVER saw him anywhere. My boys are looking a little....."uncertain" about meeting him. It's like they didn't want to turn their backs to him for the picture. A trust issue I think.:laughing:

No, he is. He is extremely rare.

Back in '04 I was able to see Meg, Phil, Hercules, and Prince Charming with Cinderella. I was sooooo excited!!!! The ones that I haven't been able to find is the Fairy Godmother and Maleficent. Has anyone seen them anywhere around the parks??

Here are a few pictures from over the last few years.

wdw03-215.jpg

WDW04-026.jpg

WDW04-043.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

last year i saw darth vader and a stormtrooper in the queue for startours also saw Jose Carioca n Donald Duck from the 3 caballeros hiding from the heat in epcot...:)

So I know nobody's responded to this thread in like 3 years, but if anyone's still reading it (like me!) a lot of those characters you guys have met are now super rare! Cinderella's step-family is now pretty common though. And now that HugsForEeyore's website is closed, feel free to check out mine!

dreamaprincessdream.webs.com

it's got everyone i've personally met on it :)

On Earth Day a few years ago I had my picture taken with Jiminy Cricket at Magic Kingdom, and now that I saw this thread I have looked and can't find it anywhere, so I am a little sad about that, but I definitely know that it happened!

Bump :dancer:

My most obscure is probably Wendell from the Country Bear Jamboree, found him near Festival of the Lion King of all places. Poor guy, he was all by himself and seemed really happy that I knew who he was lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter