Who is the current Cruise Director on the Wonder

Will be on the Wonder in three weeks. Hope Peter got some vitamins since I last had him on the magic 2 years ago. I was so boring and bored compared to Jimmy and Brent. Jimmy remains my fav.

Anyone know who the cruise director is on the cruises out of Galveston this holiday season?

rsz_c360_2015-11-26-15-23-36-713.jpgC360_2015-11-26-15-17-35-246.jpg We were on the Nov 13th Wonder sailing and cruise director was Clayton! My daughter tracked him down know captains night so she could show him the Carlton dance and say "best vacation ever!" He even did the dance with her! We got a selfie with Captain Fabian as well! He thought if we fun and says he gets asked alot to take a selfie with him!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter