Who is the current Captain of the Disney Dream?

I have loved Guus (not a mis-spelling) ever since he directed the rescue of the guy from Carnival when he was staff captain on the Wonder. I said something to him and he was like "You knew my voice from a video???" YUP, a true DCL freak am I.

I have loved Guus (not a mis-spelling) ever since he directed the rescue of the guy from Carnival when he was staff captain on the Wonder. I said something to him and he was like "You knew my voice from a video???" YUP, a true DCL freak am I.

:lmao:
Don't worry honey, you're not alone. :goodvibes

We just got home after Thanksgiving on the Dream, and Captain Guus was there. What a personable man! Walked the ship with no "posse", spoke to everyone, and when he signed our Dream picture, posed for pictures too! He was even at the pin trading event! That's customer service! I hope the other Captains are just as fantastic!

Captain Guus is the best. We have sailed with him three times, the last time in Alaska. At the Castaway Club reception, we mentioned to him how much we hoped he would be on our Dream cruise on Jan 15th. He said that was up to Karl Holz and we should put it on our comment card. I guess they might actually read those things after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter