Who is the best person to ask DLH to bend their rules on age limits?

What lovely photos - that was a really thoughtful thing to do for your sister. I'm glad Disney were able to make this happen for you. :goodvibes

Your sister makes a very beautiful Princess....so glad she had such a magical birthday! Well done Disneyland for helping make it possible! Thanks for sharing your photos - they are wonderful :)

Your sister looked wonderful in the princess outfit, and so happy with the princesses and prince. You are a wonderful sister yourself for doing this. I am glad everything worked out well and you both had a magical time! Thanks for sharing this heart-warming experience!! All the best!!!

This post made me well up. What a lovely story with a fantastic outcome. Your sister looks beautiful and so happy. Well done you for making it happen for her.

Omg, this story has made my day!

I'm so so happy that you had such a great outcome and your dd had a great day, she was a beautiful princess :)

This is just lovely! Your sister looks absolutely wonderful, what a fabulous experience for her. My DD says she is a 'gorgeous beautiful Aurora princess' and I have to agree with her! :goodvibes

Long time lurker and reader, but I couldnt help but comment on your post.
How amazing! Your sister looks beautiful!
Its made me feel all fluffy and ... Disney ... inside :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter