• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is the best Disney Wedding Coordinator/Planner?

Texas Princess

Earning My Ears
I am planning an Escape wedding and I have been working with Doreen for my letter of intent. So far she has been great, but I have been told I will be assigned to another planner once my contract is in. Does anyone have any suggestions of who is good and bad? I would like to put a sticky note on my contract when I mail it in requesting a certain planner if possible.

Thanks!!!!
Texas Princess

I've planned my escape with Tanis and she's been great.

Not sure if they'll give you any sort of priority over who you want but it's always worth a shot.

Sorry, but you don't get to pick who you get. You can request people, but there is no guarantee. Just to keep in mind as well, planners and Disney management do read this board to get a "pulse" on what is going on!

Ive got michelle, I havnt met her yet but from our phone calls and e mails she sound sgreat

I've got Kathleen for mine and so far she's been fantastic!!

Ditto! Kathleen has been the best. I haven't spoke with her on the phone but she always responds promptly to any emails and questions I have and really makes an effort to cover all the bases when explaining something! Love her! :love: lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter