Who is testing in November?

lazydazy8

DIS Veteran
There is so much speculation out there as to the immediate future of the MB's and MDE FP+. I've called three separate times to the IT help to get some info for our Dec trip and I get different answers from every CM! I was down for a long weekend in Sept. during the trial at AoA and I feel as thought I could educate these CM's on a few things, myself. I am also a TA and have families traveling in Dec that I wish I could give answers to. It's very very frustrating!

Can anyone tell me which resorts, that are participating in the MB trials for Nov? I know that CBR, POP, and AoA are.... any others?

I have been told that the next phase, after 11/30, is so far unknown.

TIA!

Disney is now saying that all resorts will be online by the end of October with the last resort being the Grand Floridian. So every guest staying at a Disney resort will be testing in November.

Disney is now saying that all resorts will be online by the end of October with the last resort being the Grand Floridian. So every guest staying at a Disney resort will be testing in November.

I wish Disney would share this with their IT department! LOL I've called three different times and all three CM's told me they can't give a specific date, yet!

How about this question, if we have our passes on our MB's and we never entered the parks, would the passes stay on the MB until we activated/used the first day like passes always have been? That's another question the IT dept can't answer.... surprise, surprise...

The only two resorts not currently on line with Magic Bands and FP+ are Fort Wilderness and Saratoga Springs. Both will be on line next Monday (10/21). The DVC villas at the Grand Floridian open on 10/23 and will be on line at that time. So, all resorts will be on line as of 10/23/13.

We will be in WDW Nov 11 - 17 and we have our magic bands and fastpasses selected. Hoping everything will be ok.

We are in Disney 11/11 - 11/17. Our magic bands arrived yesterday. Getting excited. ..I keep switching our fast passes every time a dining reservation opens up...

How about this question, if we have our passes on our MB's and we never entered the parks, would the passes stay on the MB until we activated/used the first day like passes always have been? That's another question the IT dept can't answer.... surprise, surprise...

Nothing is stored on the band. The band has a chip that accesses your MDEx profile in Disney's database. Anything you have linked there is accessible by the band. You choose when to use your pass. As long as it is linked to your account the band can access it whenever you want.

The bands are meant the brought back year after year. The chipreads whatever is linked to your profile at the time you scan the band.

We will be there the 8th -16th and we are testing. Is there a thread to check for cancelled dining reservations??

Yes! Go to the restaurant section and then look under dining reservations. You will see the Nov. cancelled reservation thread.

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

We are at POFQ from 18th November until 6th December and have customized our bands and made all our FP+ selections!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter