Who is staying where

4 nights in December at Port Orleans French Quarter! It's been years since I've been there.

Can't wait!:Pinkbounc
Can't wait! :bounce:

Port Orleans French Quarter!

My husband updated my profile last night. I am so excited, having my disney countdown. It is fun to watch. I have noticed that some of you will be there when i am there. I am going to do the disney halloween party on the 8th. I wish i was staying on the 12th heard it was a better night to do this.

Raggedy - that's a great Mickey. Did you create him yourself or find him somewhere? Love it!

We are leaving for FL. on October 8th. Going to Crystal River to do encounters with Manatee's and Dolphine's. :fish:

October 12th to AKL for 3 nights. Finally 7 nights at Shades of Green.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

my husband found it on the web somewhere. If you want i can probably find it. It has some pretty cool pictures.

Originally posted by Angel16
We are leaving for FL. on October 8th. Going to Crystal River to do encounters with Manatee's and Dolphine's. :fish:

October 12th to AKL for 3 nights. Finally 7 nights at Shades of Green.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

here is the link for the countdown

thttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=381216imer.

good luck

:flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

We're leaving on 10/8 driving down, will be @ the Poly 10/9-16. I can't wait. When I did my countdown timer, I think it was at 221 days, can't believe it's almost here. :sunny:

We will be staying in a 1 bedroom at BCV October 17-30. Our countdown was over 400 days and now it is almost here! We can't wait!!:Pinkbounc

{B]Shani - [/B] - Wow 37 years. Hope you have a wonderful anniversary.

This is our first trip to WDW. We live out West and usually go to DW for our Mickey time. There is so much more to see and do in WDW, can't wait.

Angel:

We're leaving on Oct. 13. What is everyone doing to pass the time? I'm pulling my hair out! I think about this trip everyday. Vacations are great but they're even better when you know that you're going to Disney real soon. My DH is going to kill me if I keep talking about the trip. Everyday I'm blah, blah, blahing about what I found out on the boards. I'm really trying to get my credit card totally paid off before we leave so that we can get some great things while we're down there.

Come on October!

I spend way too much time on the boards. But it helps the time go by faster till our trip. I also do lots of research on things to do while we are down there.
:sunny:

I have found some really great pillow gifts for my DH. I think he will be really surprised as well as blown away with all my planning and organization.

This helps me get even more excited :bounce: :Pinkbounc about the trip. Before long we will be :wave:

Angel

We will be down September 25-Oct 2, At AKL.
We can't wait!!!!:Pinkbounc

Kim:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I just got back yesterday from all star movies and AKL, if you have any questions, I will try to answer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter