Who is planning a FW vacation in October?

We'll be there from Oct 25 thru Nov 1. Probably 1500 or 2000 loop. We were in the 2000 loop in December and it was empty most of the week. We were ther in 2005 for the MNSSHP and had a GREAT time. We say we are not doing the parks but as we get closer we realize that we will go for a few days, with side trips to Sea World.
Loretta aka momoffive.

Woo Hoo! We just booked our October trip last night! Same dates...Oct 25-Nov 1st! :banana: We'll be celebrating our 11th anniversary, and dh's 40th birthday! :scared1: We plan on taking the girls to MNSSHP...we LOVED it last year!

Sounds like quite a few of us DIS'ers are going to be at the Fort during Halloween this year!!!

Thankfully we'll all have our Fort signs with us...lol

We will be there for Halloween this year, it's the first time we've been at the Fort for Halloween in YEARS, so I'm really excited to see everything. Now just gotta go find Reilly a pumpkin outfit....lol

Hey Chris,

I have a Roo costume from when my DS2 was a baby. It's your's if you want it. It's super cute! Let me know & I'll PM you a pic this w/e.

Hey Jody, sure, send me a PM and I'll show it to Beth to see what she thinks, thank you so much!!!

Did I mention how much I love this forum and all of you??? lol

Ya know, you better not put up your dis sign or all the mothers going will be hanging out at your campsite because you have the new baby. Don't worry though they probably just want to smell him.:laughing: BTW how is mom and baby?

Ya know, you better not put up your dis sign or all the mothers going will be hanging out at your campsite because you have the new baby. Don't worry though they probably just want to smell him.:laughing: BTW how is mom and baby?

lol, yea, I've noticed that people are obsessed with smelling babies!! Both are doing great, thanks for asking! :) He's sleeping on mommy's chest as we speak!

I am going to have to figure out a way to do something special with the signs however, time to get to the workshop...lol

we are booked 10/5 through 10/12

kids first time and our 10th anniversary

we can't wait!

Dude,,welcome to the sandbox ! Looks like your going to thre Fort at a nice time of year,,and as it seems, musta been a good time of year to marry also! Feel free to join in anytime.:thumbsup2

Went to make ADR's (180 days out) and I still wasn't able to get LeCellier any earlier than 8:05PM. That is one tuff reservation to get. I was able to get everything else I wanted though. Glad I didn't need to try Cinderella's.

Went to make ADR's (180 days out) and I still wasn't able to get LeCellier any earlier than 8:05PM. That is one tuff reservation to get. I was able to get everything else I wanted though. Glad I didn't need to try Cinderella's.

Well, we are going to try Cinderella's tomorrow! We tried this morning, but we miscounted and were off by one day, lol.

A lot of anniversary trips. We'll be celebrating too while at the Fort. 15 years! My goodness. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you. Found myself looking at Sea World ticket today and I jumped back to WDW tickets, I know where we'll end up...
Loretta aka momoffive

Found myself looking at Sea World ticket today and I jumped back to WDW tickets, I know where we'll end up...

How 'bout that...I thought I was the only one who felt GUILTY for not visiting Disney on our next trip...we're doing Universal...but it just doesnt feel right being SO CLOSE and not walking through the castle!!!!

How 'bout that...I thought I was the only one who felt GUILTY for not visiting Disney on our next trip...we're doing Universal...but it just doesnt feel right being SO CLOSE and not walking through the castle!!!!
Thought you went night night BDR...:rotfl:

I would love to spend time at Universal too but I think I'll wait until the kids are a little older. Harry Potter and Hogwarts will open in 2009 so maybe 2010. But when in Disney the Magic grabs you, and well, who am I to say no? Hoping to add the Magic to our reservations soon.
Loretta aka momoffive

We'll add to the list of October Anniversary Fort trippers! We will be celebrating six years of wedded bliss on the 12th at the Fort. The last day of our Honeymoon was spent at Disney; we stayed at Wilderness Lodge.
We noticed all the little ones dressed in costume and started asking around.
That's when we first heard about the MNSSHP. We decided right then that if we were to be blessed with a child, that would be put on the "absolutely do" list. Our Daughter will be four in October, and plans are coming together nicely. She wants to Be Ariel!!

I agree!!! I'm trying to get DH to agree to another October trip....(shhhh, don't tell him, but I have it tentatively booked!) I want to take our sons to Kennedy and Universal, but I just can't be that close to the Mouse and not see him or the castle!

I will be there too, that will make 2 "happy red heads" there! All we need is PP to come and we will be a TRIO!:)

McRed I saw your post on the other board...sounds like we will just miss you. I just made our reservation for our anniversary dinner at Artist Point.

and thanks for the welcome, 2goofycampers, its our favorite time of year...

Thats really cool that so many dis folks will be there!

Has everyone added there name to the DIS Camping Calendar? If not, follow the link in the "Post Your Camping Dates Here" sticky thread! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter