Who is on your Disney Mug this morning?

My morning fix is always out of my mickey shaped mug!! I need to pick up another one this trip.

:goodvibes

I drank my chocolate milk out my Minnie glass with my name etched on it that i brought at the Crystal shop on Main Street. ::MinnieMo Have a Disney day everyone:cool1:

I'm sitting here on my spring break (i'm a teacher)......drinking out of my Castaway Cay mug. It's pouring down rain outside............I'm soooooooo dreaming of being at castaway cay with a konk kooler in my hand instead of this coffee (even though i do love my coffee :love: )

:beach:

I use my refill mug every morning. It is the blue one with the "Where dreams come true" saying. Coffee always tastes better in the hotel mug. Even better when I have to walk to the food court to get it! ;)

That's the mug I usually use too. We went last year and are very LUCKY to be going back again in April, but I'm dissappointed because the mugs are basically the same. I'll buy a new one, but I wish it was a different design.

Here at work I have my over-sized Animal Kingdom mug that has a collage of images from AK. I drink water out of it all day long. :thumbsup2

At home, I have a great mug that shows images from all 4 parks and many many characters. It's my favourite weekend mug.

:)

I'm drinking out of the YOAMD refillable mug with Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Chip & Dale, Mickey, and Minnie

I'm drinking out of the YOAMD refillable mug with Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Chip & Dale, Mickey, and Minnie

No fun Disney mug today, but this thread makes me wish that I still had my black mug with Maleficent on it. Someone stole it long ago. :sad1:

The greatest Disney Villains mug that I got at Villains in Vogue in 2000. It is set in a dark burnt out forest and includes all of the villains from Snow White to Hercules - even the rarest (Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, Pinnochio, Headless Horseman...) I'm quite overprotective of it. :)

Great thread, it made me laugh. :)

Mine is the big Mickey/Pluto/Haunted Mansion one with the Hitchhiking Ghosts, Walt Disney World on the handle and "Where everyone is dying to meet you." on the inside top. I love this mug!

I'm drinking out of my jumbo-sized Wilderness Lodge mug! The mug is so huge that my coffee is always cold by the time I finish. :rotfl:

Drink my coffee at work in my Steamboat Willie mug and think of the brother that gave it to me.....thanks again, Jim !!

check out this bad boy:worship:

5191M.jpg
i bought one off ebay, it's more of a blue background...so:cool1:

I went to work this morning with my coffee in my PO refillable mug. At my desk is my Grumpy mug with different pictures from Snow White on it. The weather is SO miserable here in NY, I can't WAIT to get to WDW!!!!:banana:

Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto are on my 2004 fireworks mug this morning. :)

I have 3 large :tinker: mugs I rotate at work weekly!! (tinkerbell, in case the image doesn't show) Today was no exception.

Pluto as always! I also have some with Pluto and the gang!

I have one Donald Duck that I use also.

Today it's my Tink cappucino cup with her checking out her wings in the mirror.

Tomorrow, it might be any one of my other Tink mugs, or my ginormous "Wake up Grumpy!" mug.

I love them all! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter