Who Is On Waitlist For Member Homecoming?

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
We decided today to cancel our cruise and do MH and the only studio availiblewas at OKW and I am waitlisted for 1 night there.Then we are waitlisted the whole time for the other resorts.Anyone else on a waitlist for the 23-29 of May?
Misty

We have a 2BR at OKW for 23-27 May, but we are on the waitlist for a 2BR at BCV, BWV and VWL.

I'm crossing my fingers because I really want to be over at the BW area, but I'll take VWL because I've always wanted to stay at the WL.

Keep crossing your fingers...I had a studio at OKW reserved, but was on the wait list for BCV and it came through about a week ago! Woo hoo!!!!

Is OKW sold out for studios for that week? We're going that week, originally it was for 5/23-5/28. Recently I called to add 1 night at the end, and she said it was very busy, might be full, seemed surprised that a studio was available. Guess we just made it!

I was told a month ago - that all DVC studios were filled for those days - they must have some cancellation...

guess I should have called again!

I just hope I can get the 26th to come through on the waitlist.I think it is going to be very busy that week.MS said they have 1 bedrooms availible but no studios.
Misty

WOW! I didn't realize this would be such a busy time! I'm glad I have my 2BR at BCV May 23 - 28th and a Studio at SSR 28 - 30th.

CAN'T WAIT!

I hope all of your waitlists come through and I see you there! :)

Our waitlist came through (in December) for BWV for May 22-29. That was before the Homecoming was announced. It's too expensive for us.

We're on the waitlist BCV villas for May 23 - 27 in a studio. Keeping my fingers crossed for my waitlist to come through soon!

I am still on the waitlist for a studio at SSR on the 27th... I hope it comes through :).

-DC :earsboy:

Originally posted by dcfromva
I am still on the waitlist for a studio at SSR on the 27th... I hope it comes through :).

WOW! Even the studios are on waitlist at SSR! I am so sorry that you're waiting, but it is so exciting to know that there will be so many people there for the opening festivities. I am so overcome with excitement for this trip!!! If I didn't think hubby would mind, I'd tell you to shack up with us! :crowded: :lovestruc

*****PIXIE DUST TO YOU ALL!****** :goodvibes

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
WOW! Even the studios are on waitlist at SSR! I am so sorry that you're waiting, but it is so exciting to know that there will be so many people there for the opening festivities. I am so overcome with excitement for this trip!!! If I didn't think hubby would mind, I'd tell you to shack up with us! :crowded: :lovestruc

*****PIXIE DUST TO YOU ALL!****** :goodvibes
I think it is going to be very crowded at that time.I also cant wait.Another good thing that may come out of this is we might get longer park hours the whole week.:teeth: That would be Wonderful.I cant wait to meet everyone.
Misty

If I didn't think hubby would mind, I'd tell you to shack up with us!
CRSNDSNY,

LOL-- (Don't worry, I do have ressies for a 1BR just in case the studio does not come through--so I won't be homeless. :hyper: )

I just attended the special party (This is Love, A Royal Night to Remember) they had at the MK last week and it was really nice--As a result, I can't wait to see what the MH celebration will be like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter