Who is most often at Plaza Inn...?

peaches0313

DIS Veteran
Donald and Daisy, or Pooh and Piglet? (Actually i think Piglet is a rarity) so basically Pooh or Donald and Daisy? My girls are trying to decide which custom dresses to wear... lol! Thanks! :lovestruc

I've seen Pooh a few times & Daisy there once (I want to say we've been 4 times?).

We've seen Pooh every time and Piglet once, but that was about 7 or 8 years ago!

I can only speak to two years ago, when we saw Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Chip & Dale, and Captain Hook at breakfast with Minnie, Geppetto, and Pinocchio outside. I guess we were there on a good day.

We were there Monday and had Pooh, Max, Captain Hook, Tigger, Suzy (blue female mouse from Cinderella) and of course Minnie. Mine really wanted the Fairy Godmother but Suzy was a nice surprise.

We have never seen Donald or Daisy at Plaza Inn. We have seen Pooh almost every time we have been. We have always seen some Pooh Character there- if not Pooh then Tigger or Eeyore. We have seen Captain Hook, the Fairy Godmother and Minnie every time we have been. We have seen either Chip or Dale or both every time we have been. The characters do have variation there, so none of those are guaranteed.

We were there last week and saw Minnie, Captain Hook, Fairy Godmother, Max, Rafiki, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Chip and Dale. We have seen Rafiki and Max there more than one time, so I think they are pretty common. Other characters we have run across, but only once were Gepetto, Pinochhio, Penguin from Mary Poppins, Tweedle Dum, Brer Bear, Mad Hatter, Alice, and I'm sure there are a few others I'm forgetting. Sometimes there are some good surprises there! I would say chances are about 95% you will see Minnie and a Pooh Character (but not necessarily Pooh). I think there is about an 90% chance you will see Fairy Godmother and Hook and a chipmunk. Occasionally, we have seen a character in the restaurant that did not come to our side of the restaurant or our table-- one trip we saw Eeyore outside, but he never came to us inside and we have also had that happen with other characters there.

It is our absolute favorite character meal at DL and WDW. DL typically has better character meals than WDW except that a few months ago they standardized and reduced the characters at Goofy's Kitchen. I think I will cry if they do that to breakfast at Minnie's!!!!!!!

Where in WDW if a character does not make it to your table, the CMs can arrange for the character to come by if you have completed your meal. They assure you will meet every character. It sounds as though this is not the case with DLR character meals? We are going for the first time in August and are doing a few character meals. If a character doesn't make it to our table, is it ok to ask a CM? My kids are character nuts and would want to meet every one available. Thanks.

Where in WDW if a character does not make it to your table, the CMs can arrange for the character to come by if you have completed your meal. They assure you will meet every character. It sounds as though this is not the case with DLR character meals? We are going for the first time in August and are doing a few character meals. If a character doesn't make it to our table, is it ok to ask a CM? My kids are character nuts and would want to meet every one available. Thanks.

You can definitely ask. We were there in April and Minnie walked past us 4 times. We were there for over 90 mins. Other guests in our section were getting frustrated too. I actually ended up having to ask 2 times, but Minnie finally come to our side of the restaurant.

On that visit, we saw Chip, Dale, Max, Fairy Godmother, Susie Mouse, Captain Hook, Eeyore, Pooh & Minnie. On other visits we saw Rafiki and Tigger as well. I've never seen Daisy or Donald at Plaza Inn, even when we were just walking by it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter