Who is making adr's thursday 5/28?

lisaross

DIS Veteran
I am...also driving myslef crazy w/backups etc etc and changing my plans etc etc....

Free Dining 8/26 - 9/2

Lisa

will post in the morning after making my ressie's

I am but I can't figure out some of my choices!I posted questions a little while ago trying to get some help!It seemed like so long when I first booked and here it is the day before and I still can't decide.Good luck getting what you want

Looks like it will just be us two so hoepfully no long waits on the line:rolleyes1

We are there from 26th until Sept 10th so I need to make lots of ADR's. I can only make them for the 1st 10 days tomorrow so will have more calls to make next week.

I have also made loads of back up choices and am dreading calling tomorrow (we are in the UK so don't really want to have to keep calling back time after time).

Make sure you have back up time's and rest. Tried to make resv. for 8/22 thru
8/25. Only dinner in magic kingdom was 8:20 in LT on 8/23 CP completely booked. Could only get an 8PM for Chef Mickey on 8/25. Have to try again on Friday as have a split resv. I'll see how that goes. It seems as though the free dining is really booking the rest. fast. Been down the last 4 years for last weeks of August never had a problem getting anything. This year the free dining started I think two weeks early than in the past. If you don't mind late dinners you should be okay.
Des

For that day i got:

Coral reef at 11:50

Chef de France at 5

Got some trouble to get what i want for the rest of my trip.

Good luck

I'll be on the phone tomorrow morning with you guys. I have to take my daughter to school before I can call :sad2: I don't know if I will get any sleep tonight!
Good luck to us all!

I'll be calling tomorrow also for our trip 8/26-9/1. I hope everyone gets what they wish for!!!

I wouldn't worry too much. I called this morning and got almost everything that we wanted (could book Mama Melrose but no Fantasmic). And some were for 10 people! Called right at 7 and someone answered almost right away (after going through the push button menu). I would make sure that you have a list of all the dates and times (and your resort reservation number) so that you can go right through the list quickly. I listed my ADRs in order of "hard to get" rather than dates so we jumped around but I think this is the best way to do this.

I also book tomorrow. There for 5 nights and cannot convince party of 9 into hoppers for flexibility so l will alter our tentative schedule without approval, if need be.

It's stressful at this point.....but so worth the memories.

Good luck everyone!!!

I called at 7am and was told the wait time was 4 minutes. After I held for 6 minutes I was disconnected. Holding now and was not given a wait time with this call.

All while I'm trying to get ready for work!!!

told wait time 10 minutes got disconnected after 20 minutes..

called back now wait time 20 minutes..

kids will have to be late for school today!

I am SOOOOO relieved.

I just got off the phone. I got everything except 'Ohana dinner! I had to switch days for Chef Mickey and Lilo and Stitch Breakfast, but other than that I was surprised how painless it really was.
:cool1::cool1::banana:I am eating in Disney World! :banana::cool1::cool1::goodvibes

As an aside my CM's name was Harriet and she was perfect, very efficient!

I started calling around 6:57, got through 6.59ish. After pressing through the menus, I was told waiting time was around two minutes, which was pretty accurate. Got everything I wanted within 15 minutes of my requested time :thumbsup2

I still need to make a reservation for September 6th (which is 90+11 days away). The CM told me, I had to wait till June 8th to make that reservation, but I expect I can make it tomorrow (though I might have to talk to a manager first). Do anyone else have any good or bad experiences with making ADRs for longer stays?

Our trip is also 8/26-9/2.

I got in at 7 with NO wait and was done by 7:13. My CM was wonderful, personable and we had no problems! Here's what we have, in no particular order:

Boma dinner one day, breakfast on another
Tusker House lunch
The Wave dinner
LeCellier dinner
Sci Fi Dine In lunch
Liberty Tree Dinner

I have one day I didn't plan yet (departure day) so I'll take care of that next week when the Sept park hours come out (hopefully on time!!)

Good luck to everyone making ADRs today!!

My Resi's were made at my 90 day mark +10, then I called back every day, day after day to make #'s 11,12,13,14. You will be able to call tomorrow to make Resi for day #11, then call Sat. for day #12, etc. It is stressful because you have to be worried about getting the resi's day after day after day. I honestly don't understand why you can't book it for the length of your stay. :confused3

I got in with absolutely no wait this morning at 7:00. Got my remaining 3 ADRs for EXACTLY what I wanted..this was my split stay, so now I am done with no more stressing about waking up early and sitting by the phone. ( Except, of course with fiddling around with the times as I always have to do. But everything right now is great!)

My ADRs are:

Boma
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
San Angel Inn
1900 Park Fare
Restaurant Marrakesh

Hoping everyone has good luck with their ADRs! My only advice is :Get up early, keep an eye on the time with a reliable timepiece-like your cell phone- dial the number in before hand, then use redial..Speakerphone helped me too! Start dialing at 6:59, and keep on til you get through. This worked for me 3 times of calling in-directly through-no waiting on hold at all..

good luck y'all!:yay:

Got through at 7am with about a 20 second wait but couldn't get everything we wanted.

We are there for 15 nights so could only do the first 10 nights. Nothing at all for Le Cellier for those nights and only 1 ressie for Cali Grill before 8.30pm.

Got:

Crystal Palace - B (10 mins later)
Narcoossees - D (instead fo CG for my b'day)
Tusker House - B (10 mins later)
Restaurant Marrakesh - D (wanted LC or CR)
Boma - D (10 mins later)
Sci-Fi - D (exact time)
Cali Grill - D (totally different day and earlier than wanted)
Ohana - D (exact time)

Monique was extremely helpful and was able to search for a restaurant over the full 10 days which helped for the ones I couldn't get when I wanted.

Hope you all get what you want.

Wow, was THAT easy! I called about a minute after 7:00 a.m., was told I had a 3 minute wait time and got a CM in about 60 seconds. I got just about everything on my list (and more) at about the times we wanted, so I am VERY VERY pleased!

8/26 - Kona dinner on arrival day
8/27 - Princess Breakfast at Akershus/Norway
8/28 - Prime Time Cafe for lunch
8/29 - Tusker Breakfast
8/30 - 1900 Park Faire for dinner
8/31 - Boma for dinner
9/1 - Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast on departure day

I made 7 reservations although we'll have 6 TS credits. I'm not thrilled about 50's Prime Time Cafe so maybe we'll just pay OOP for that one and then enjoy our Boma dinner.

So, now it's just a manner of fine-tuning the times. I think the Princess Breakfast may be a bit too early for the 6 year old, so maybe I'll try to push that one back a bit.

Princess Steph - looks like we'll be at POP on the exact same dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter