• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

Have a great trip Saskiwi - and Buen viaje - to all my fellow May travellers (just brushing up on my Spanish!!)

If its not too late, I'm leaving on May 20 for Tokyo, hoping to visit Tokyo Disney Sea :cool1:

Don't forget to bring your must-have Japanese accessory......the Nikon! :thumbsup2

I'm bringing the Nikon, the question is which lens to bring? The wide angle is so big and heavy. If I bring that and my 18-200mm, it's only just fit in my little camera bag. I was going to only bring my 18-200mm and the nift fifty so I can also fit spare battery, wallet and phone in the camera bag. But so many people have mentioned the wide angle lens...

Oh the dilemma!

I would bring whatever you use most at the other Disney parks.

I have a micro 4/3 system - but no wide angle - There is just so much to fit in, I was often wishing I could go wider!

I'm bringing the Nikon, the question is which lens to bring? The wide angle is so big and heavy. If I bring that and my 18-200mm, it's only just fit in my little camera bag. I was going to only bring my 18-200mm and the nift fifty so I can also fit spare battery, wallet and phone in the camera bag. But so many people have mentioned the wide angle lens...

Oh the dilemma!

Just take the 18 - 200 mm and the nifty fifty. You'll probably be heading back to Tokyo DL again at some stage and for a longer duration; so that would probably be the time for the UWA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter