• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is having a snowy Christmas?

Are you having snow for Christmas?

• Yes We are!

• Yes we are but I want it gone by the day after

• No, but wish I could have some.

• No we aren't and I like that way :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shutterbug

Some Say........
:wave2:

After the several inches of snow on the ground was flooded away this weekend, it has turned colder and with lake effect snows, the ground is covered again but not enough to make it a pain.

We had snow. Then we had freezing rain. Then we had rain.... lots of rain.

But now there is pretty fluffy snow falling, the ground is covered, and we should get a few inches by morning. Perfect!

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are the only days I ever miss snow. The rest of the year I love not having to deal with it.

We had snow. Then we had freezing rain. Then we had rain.... lots of rain.

But now there is pretty fluffy snow falling, the ground is covered, and we should get a few inches by morning. Perfect!

Same here in Niagara we just got it before you ;) Should be 1/2 ft by the AM!

We went from about 4" on the ground last week to it all being melted on Sunday as the temp rose to 68 degrees, and then just a little bit ago had white out conditions! It only lasted long enough to leave about 1/2" but the roads are like a skating rink. We had dinner at my aunt's house, a whopping 3 minute drive from mine, and my hands hurt from gripping the wheel so hard on our way home. :scared:

Not only do we not have snow, it could be in the 70's tomorrow. Blech. This is not Christmas weather.

Nope, but I don't much care.;) Usually I would, but now I just want it to be 75 again...this silly girl wants to go swimming.:P:)

We had several inches about a week ago then it got warm and rained and it all melted. While we were out to dinner tonight we got a nice little coating just to make it look pretty for Christmas. After Christmas it can be in the upper 70's. Not going to happen but one can wish :)

We had quite a bit of snow that had mostly melted early in the week. We came out of Church last night around 8 pm to find 4 or 5 inches had fallen, and was still coming down! White knuckle drive home!:scared1:

Just the standard English rain.

Mind you, I prefer almost anything to snow. Fresh it's fine, but then it melts and re-freezes into slick ice and I go flying whenever I try and walk outside <_<

DD9 asked Santa to please bring snow for Christmas and it did indeed start lightly falling Christmas Eve. The grass was covered by 11pm. She was thrilled this morning. Merry Christmas everyone!

Yes we've got snow. We're driving through some treacherous conditions to get to my sister's house for dinner. I'm glad we are staying the night! :)

Spending Christmas with family in Huntington Beach and it was around 80 degrees today :headache: I haven't had a white Christmas since I was a child...The only was we will have snow is to truck it in or visit the ice exhibit in Long Beach :sad1:

Spending Christmas with family in Huntington Beach and it was around 80 degrees today :headache: I haven't had a white Christmas since I was a child...The only was we will have snow is to truck it in or visit the ice exhibit in Long Beach :sad1:

I once saw a palm tree at Christmas! Sigh. . .

Its a white Christmas in Newfoundland! DFi spent 45 minutes out with the snowblower clearing the driveway before we could head out to our Christmas dinner.

Snow storm today. Not heavy but enough to help coat the already heavy trees that still have ice on them. Wondering if we are going to end up losing more branches on the trees around here.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter