Who Is Grilling Tonight?

Saphire

DIS Veteran
What a spectacular day here in the Boston area. My hometown is quiet and my yard looks amazing after finishing all the planting. Now for some grilling! We are having boneless chicken that has been marinating for a bit in a herb-garlic sauce. Also pasta salad, cole slaw, and corn casserole. What about you? :)

Getting ready to go to a friends house who is grilling Bratwurst. We're bringing the potato salad. And the beer, can't forget the beer.

They were predicting rain for this evening, here near chicago. But it seems to have blown through already! WOOO HOOOOO!!!

I am going to go soak the corn on the cob.

Mikeeee

We already did our grilling for the day. At first we had hot dogs and then DH put the ribs on. Yum!!

We did last night and had garlic and herb chicken!! Yummmy!!! My favorite part though is the potatoes and onions in butter in the foil-drooling right now!! :lmao:

Amy

We're doing ours tomorrow with hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon, macaroni salad, baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw. :)

I'm on my way to my sister's - I've got the boneless chicken marinating as we "speak" and I've got chips and a cake. She's doing the potatoes in foil along with a salad. This has got to be the most perfect weather here in Western Mass!

Trying the brand new grill tonight with steak. I love grilled food.

Kim

We had burgers a little while ago and now sitting on the deck enjoying
a margarita watching TV and surfing the web. It is gorgeous here in CT.
Will fire up the grill again later probably for hot dogs

London Broil marinated in soyaki sauce, corn on the cob.
If you get a chance, go to Oprah's web site and check out her summer favorites. I did her turkey burger recipe and it's amazing.

Fabulous in Vermont! We grilled earlier this afternoon, planted tomato plants, and sat on the deck. Now my allergies are acting up...:rolleyes1... so I had to come inside!

Well we had a friend over....he requested shrimp; dh requested scallops; I wanted steak....so we did shrimp skewers; scallop skewers; steak; chicken thighs; a tuna steak; and sliced portebello mushrooms.....all the shrimp and scallops are gone....there's steak, a little bit of tuna, two chicken thighs and a couple mushroom slices left....I think we'll be having salads with grilled meat tomorrow....but everything turned out well.

I just got done....boneless BBQ chicken, Bratwurst, Keilbasa, hot dogs and burgers:banana: I am da bomb:snooty: :rotfl:

Sounds delicious, everyone! Our chicken came out great and I am receiving a bonus tonight as my son and his girlfriend are making s'mores for dessert! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter