Who is going? When?

In August I will be on DVC Member cruise with a girl friend.

8/23 BLT
8/24-28 Member Cruise
8/28-30 BCV

We have a Double Dip DCL cruise in October.
10/1-6 BCV
10/6-10 DCL cruise
10/10 BCV

Things may change regarding October, we hope to live in FL by then!:goodvibes

Hi Nancy. :wave2:

None planned at the moment, but just returned a few days ago from week's trip with Natalie and her two boys. Had a blast. :cool1:

None planned at the moment, but just returned a few days ago from week's trip with Natalie and her two boys. Had a blast. :cool1:

:wave: Dan......glad you had so much fun. I can't wait to take DGD in Dec!!
Let me know if you are going to be there then ::yes::

How wonderful!

I am planning a F&G trip with girlfriends May 2-6 2014!

We have also booked DCL EBTA cruise for next year. We really enjoy these long cruises. We are on the WBPC trip right now!:yay:

How wonderful!

I am planning a F&G trip with girlfriends May 2-6 2014!

We have also booked DCL EBTA cruise for next year. We really enjoy these long cruises. We are on the WBPC trip right now!:yay:

Glad you are enjoying the cruise, Bobbi.

Ummm.....May 2-6 is already gone by :confused:

I'm excited, my DH and I just booked our second Disney cruise on the Disney Dream, we will be doing the parks before getting on the 3 night cruise on November 13th, 2015. I'll let you know when the pre-cruise part of our trip is booked still to early to make those reservations.

Love cruising. Glad you get to do another, Jean.
We go in Sept.....and then to the parks.

Love cruising. Glad you get to do another, Jean.
We go in Sept.....and then to the parks.

Thanks Nancy, We're done several Royal Caribbean Cruises and also love cruising. My DH keeps saying Disney is to much money compared to RCCL. We still have OBB from our first cruise so that's the only way I got him to agree to another Disney cruise.

Thanks Nancy, We're done several Royal Caribbean Cruises and also love cruising. My DH keeps saying Disney is to much money compared to RCCL. We still have OBB from our first cruise so that's the only way I got him to agree to another Disney cruise.

They do cost more, but worth it, I think.
We have cruised several cruise lines and I think they are one of the top. Also love Holland.

I did book the May 2-6 gals trip for F&G next year!:). My friends even have bought their park passes, 4 day hoppers!

We just booked a quick trip to see the Frozen themed fireworks at DHS!:woohoo:

July 18-21, staying at SSR. I see I am just missing other Dis'ers!

Oh, I just have to add this.....so excited!! :hyper:
Not Disney, but we just booked a 23 day cruise!! Iceland and Norway for next Aug.

Nancy, you'll love HHI. We've gone 3 and then tried VB. Everyone wants to go back to HHI.

We went back to WDW in Feb for a family trip before DS goes off to college in the Fall. It makes me sad to think our days of all going together may be over just because of schedules.

Hi Lynne........you just have to adjust and go when everyone can....if they want to ;)
We did it. Now we are adding DGD :yay:

Will there be much to do at HHI in January?
Did you do things in Savannah too? We are planning a few days there too.

We've gone in July, but I'm sure there would be as much to do in January...and cooler! The boys were content with beach, pool, and walking around on their own by the shops where the ice cream is. :). We rented bikes last time- if you do, definitely spend the extra to get them from DVC. ( We will next time. )Mini golf. We really didn't look for anything else.
I would love to have gone into Savannah.

We love the ocean area in Jan.......and we do like cool. Hopefully not too cool......I about froze at WDW this last Jan.
We plan to explore a bit and not much else....which might drive me crazy ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter