Who is going to WDW in May?

At OKW 5/13-5/16 and CR 5/16-5/19 but at CR only if Spectro is posted for 5/17 night otherwise will downgrade to a MOD or Value - need to decide by 4/26 which way to go

Will be with DS 3 1/2

Thanks
Jason

Myself and dd(3.5 y/o) will be there the 15th-19th at ASMu she has no clue we're going. Found out today a coworker's family will be there also both kids are in the Anderson High band and are going to be there for Magic Music Days.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Myself, DH, DS (1), my sister (17), and mom will be at POR from the 3-8! We can't wait!!!!!

Count us in. Party of 3. DS 6 and two adults. Staying at the Polynesian concierge. WE ARE ON COUNT DOWN!!!! We have our lime green mickey heads from Home Depot. See you all soon. May 5th-11th.

We're there 23-30 May ... starting 3 night AKL Concierge then 4 nights WL Concierge! Woohoo!

Cant wait!

DH and Myself will be there on HM. WL and GF HM suites 15-23. Yeah!!! I can't wait. Looks like there will be a lot of people going next month.
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Due to closing of POFQ, I'll be at OKW from 5/4/03-5/9/03, then moving onto PBH at Universal for two nights. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be there too ~ trip #4 for us so far this year! :Pinkbounc

Taking Grama on her first trip there since 1973! She beat brest cancer, but now has Parkinson's, so this is it!

We are going May 15-20 (gotta get in the SW weekend!) and are staying at POR.

Can't wait!

Bruce - good luck on your proposal and WELCOME to the DIS!:D

DD and I will be there (staying at CR) May 16-25. looking forward to star wars weekend and seeing the turtles, grass roots & hermans hermits play at the flower and garden show. Linda

Hi there! We are going in May also the 10th threw the 27th we can't wait!! We haven't been in 2 and a half years. We used to go 2 times a year but had twin boys to add to our family so we had to wait a while. Now they turned 2 in Feb. we are ready to see the Mouse again and again...Hopefully god willing we won't have to miss another year! :)

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: and then twins :earsboy: :earsboy:

March 1992-CB
Feb. 1993 CB
May 1997 ASsports
Feb. 1998 ASsports
Feb. 1999 BWV
Nov. 2000 BWV
May 2003 OKW

"Magical Memories are always made in Walt Disney World!!:)"

Hello! I am also counting down to May 5-11. DH, 2yo DD, and I will be at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. I can't wait to leave work and my pager behind!!!

Alena:wave:

My brother and I hope to be there May 5-10...:D

CSR 5/3-5/10 with DH, DS11, DD8. Also my sister and her family with her DD3 will be going. This is her daughter's first trip, sister hasn't been there since MGM was under construction so we are all very excited. This is the 5th trip for my 2 kids! Anyone else at CSR the same time?

anne930 and I are going Memorial Weekend. Should be another grand experience! Can't wait!!!

Gary

:Pinkbounc

:bounce:

:jester: My DH and my DD (9), and DS (5) will be there with the biggest smiles in the place from May 15-May 20 at the CBR (supposed to be POFQ :rolleyes: ) Then we are off to USF/IOA for two nights................. My kids can hardly stand it they are so excited. (still not as excited as I am though:smooth: )

Hope everyone here has the best vacation and the best weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on countdown clock, a little faster please............:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter