Who is going to the Friday the 13th celebration?

BryANDJessMom

Mouseketeer
It will be the last weekend before our APs expire...we are flying in for the weekend!

Who is joining us?

I will be there! It looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I think it's the perfect opportunity for a DIS Meet. :)

I will be there! It looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I think it's the perfect opportunity for a DIS Meet. :)

Now remind the unofficial rule about DIS meets again....something along the lines of...if you bring it up, then you plan it?

We're flying in just after 11am on the 13th, we should be in the parks by 1:00 at the latest!

When I was pre-selecting our seats for the first leg of our flights, row 13 was open so I had to take it! :scared:

I am going to be there night of Sept 12th to Sunday Sept 15th. I can't believe I am typing this because in all my years of going to Dland, I've never been for my birthday. But I have a v BIG birthday this month, and I have decided that there is no where else I'd rather be than at Dland. My daughter (who has a little birthday two days before mine) will join me as will my sister who is as ridiculously nuts about Dland as I am. So all girl trip and we get the Unleash the Villians thing as a bonus! I'd love to meet other Dissers if there is a meet and greet.

Me!! I was going to CA for my cousins wedding the 14th and when I saw this I knew that I needed to come the day before for this! My DBF and her DH are joining me after they get done with work so I'm doing the morning solo which will be my first time. So nervous for that but it will be fun!

We will be there as well. We didn't plan it, but realized the villians thing would be going on after everything was booked. Anybody know what the crowds might be? Its our first, and probably only trip to DLR and were trying to fit everything in on that thursday and friday, hoping the villians wont draw tooooo many people in for the slow season!

My DH and I will be there! Wouldn't miss this! I love the villains!!!! I imagine it will be very crowded as the day goes on. There is also an AP screening of NBC at DCA. :thumbsup2

We will also be there, although not entirely on purpose! My in-laws are visiting that weekend and so we are going to the parks Friday and Saturday. I go quite often so I'm not worried about crowds, but I want them to enjoy themselves. Hopefully it's not too bad!

Me! DH and I are driving down after work..........this is our annual solo trip so we are excited to be there. The Villians thing is a bonus;)

Looks like they just added a LTM AP event for 9/13...they will be showing NBC.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

I was reading about this and it sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to go. I'm considering it... I wonder if I can get anyone to go with me LOL.

My family will be there, planned our vacation knowing it was a LTM event. Very excited for it. We will be heading into DL after dinner time. Hoping DL won't hit capacity before we get there if it does, not sure how strong of a possibility that is.

My family will be there, planned our vacation knowing it was a LTM event. Very excited for it. We will be heading into DL after dinner time. Hoping DL won't hit capacity before we get there if it does, not sure how strong of a possibility that is.

What is LTM? Didn't see it on the abbreviations page...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter