Who is going to HHN September 30th?

circelli

I can't move it, it's attached !!
My DH & our 2 friends will be at HHN on Thursday September 30...anyone one else going that day? We will be at the RPR the week of September 29 - October 6.:thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I will only be there for the opening weekend. If I could, I would stay for Sept 30th as well, did not get permission from work, lol!
Metro, no HHN time and dates thread this year? Where is macraven?

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I will only be there for the opening weekend. If I could, I would stay for Sept 30th as well, did not get permission from work, lol!
We'll post something closer to opening night.

I will be there opening weekend as well. First time and I absolutely cannot wait.

Hi Circelli,

We are there from September 29th to October 6th at RPR also.
We are doing Stay and Scream on Thursday 30th September!
It will be me and my son age 16 my daughter age 23 and her friend also 23. We are coming all the way from Australia!!:cool1:

Hi Cairnsgirl. It will be full of Aussie's that night. My wife, a friend of mine and myself will all be doing the same.

We will be doing Stay & Scream as well....we will have to meet some how!!! I can't wait...just over a month and we will be there!!!:cool1:

I'll be doing my first HHN w/S&S on 9/30 as well! I've wanted to do HHN for years but have never been able to take a vacation with school/work that time of year, but I finally can this year. I'm quite excited, it can't get here soon enough!

My partner and I will be doing HHN for the first time on 9/30. We are planning to do S&S that day as well. Also, staying at RPR from 9/30 - 10/3.

My DH & our 2 friends will be at HHN on Thursday September 30...anyone one else going that day? We will be at the RPR the week of September 29 - October 6.:thumbsup2

awww, we're just going to miss u, arrive PBH 10/8 for 2nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter