Who is going to Disneyland in July?

6 of us will be there July 21 - 27. 4 1/2 park days and one beach day in the middle. We are staying at VGC using points and we can't wait!

We'll be there July 14-17 at the GC. I CAN NOT WAIT!! :banana::banana::banana: We have 2-day/1 park tickets and hope to be able to fit in all the parades, fireworks, and WOC but who am I kidding :confused3, we'll never fit everything in...have to leave something for next time :goodvibes

We leave two weeks from tomorrow! We're driving from WA and staying 3 nights at Paradise Pier and then 4 at Hojos! Can't wait!

49 days till we celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary in the park, with DS11 and DD 7. Coming from Texas!!!!

We will be there July 14-17 staying at Desert Inn and Suites. First time ever staying at a hotel that is in walking distance. We will be eating lunch at the Blue Bayou on the 16th for my birthday. I have always wanted to eat there. After Disneyland we are heading to San Diego to do Seaworld and the zoo from the 17-20. Getting very excited!

Glad you resurrected it! We are heading to DLR July 27-Aug. 2. We will only be in the parks on July 28th and Aug. 1st & 2nd. DH has a convention at the Anaheim Hilton. First time without kids - not sure what that will be like. Our fondest memories have been made in the parks with our kids. Now they are both young adults and doing their own thing. :sad1: (Don't feel too sorry for me, we'll still have a great time!!! It'll just be different.) Will have my LGMH on my backpack. Shout out if you are a DISer.

6 of us will be there July 21 - 27. 4 1/2 park days and one beach day in the middle. We are staying at VGC using points and we can't wait!

Another NC'er!!! We will be at DL, July 26- July 30 at GCH and one night at VGC!!! Then we are moving offsite to LA til Aug.3....taking the red eye home!!

I'll be looking for your LGMH Husker Mickey!!!!!!

DD and I will be there July 18-21 while the rest of the family is at Comic-Con in San Diego. :cool1: Looking forward to some great one-on-one time with my youngest DD, but not really looking forward to the crazy driving on I-5. :eek::scared1::rotfl:

I can't believe its almost here! It seems as though it would never come! (That's what happens when you start planning a year and a half out!!) 3 more weeks!!

We are going July 11-14! Staying at Anaheim Fairfield! I'm ready to start packing!

We arrive at the Fairfield on the 13th(-17th)! But our CA trip starts tonight!!! Travelling from ME, we want to get the most out if our cross country flight! We are travelling with our dd, ds, and ydd (1 year). So, I will need two weeks of low key vacation to recover from the flight before hitting Main Street!:rotfl:

I probably will. I have done one for our last two trips, always had fun doing it! I keep meaning to get it started!

Waiting for my Photopass + to arrive any day!!

Yes please - anyone who is considering it, please do a trip report. Those are my favorite threads to read. I will be doing a report after our upcoming trip. It is getting pretty close now. I can almost hear the Mark Twain sounding its horn and smell that distinctive aroma of POTC grotto water. It won't be long now!

Yes please - anyone who is considering it, please do a trip report. Those are my favorite threads to read. I will be doing a report after our upcoming trip. It is getting pretty close now. I can almost hear the Mark Twain sounding its horn and smell that distinctive aroma of POTC grotto water. It won't be long now!

My goodness, I can't wait to ride the Mark Twain and smell 'the smell'. :goodvibes

I will focus at work.
I will focus at work.
I will focus at work.
I will focus at work.

Two weeks from today we will load up the crew and head that way. Love the road trip out there. Hate the road trip home.

I can't wait to ride BTMRR :banana:

oh wait.. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter