• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going to Disneyland in July?

I am so excited! :yay: It's taking so long to get here. Just over 11 weeks. In a few weeks I'll be able to make our dining reservations. :)

I've already done so much research. We are very much newbies! My family thinks I'm nuts. I think I might be! :laughing:

My family thinks I'm nuts too. We have always flown by the seat of our pants when we have been at DLR. Never worried about where we were to eat or what order to do rides. Last time we went we went over New Years, so busy but awesome. But not having a plan meant not getting on the rides we wanted or eating counter service burgers every day. I am determined not to let this happen again.

This is our first trip with just DH and our kids. We have always gone with extended family.

Never done a TR but thinking I may as it would be nice to have a record of everything.

As of yesterday it looks like a few friends and I will be heading to LA over Independence Day weekend - which of course means spending a few days at Disneyland! I haven't been there since I was nine years old, so I'm not sure what to expect or how much has changed, but this thread (and the whole forum) have been such a huge help!

We'll be in Anaheim from July 21-28. I'm competing in the ISI Recreational Figure Skating World Championships so we don't know what days we will get to go the parks until we find out what days I'm competing. We don't even know how many days we'll spend until we know my competition and practice shedule. We have each been to Disneyland once, but never together and not since DCA opened. We can't wait! :cool1:

July 21-26 @ HOJO for my family of 5.

We are going for an epic road trip to California from St. Louis. Heading west via Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada. We'll be staying in San Francisco for several days to start, then down to Yosemite for a couple nights, then heading to Anaheim. After that, we'll be heading home via Hwy 40 & 44 with a stop at the Grand Canyon. Can't wait!!!!

As of yesterday it looks like a few friends and I will be heading to LA over Independence Day weekend - which of course means spending a few days at Disneyland! I haven't been there since I was nine years old, so I'm not sure what to expect or how much has changed, but this thread (and the whole forum) have been such a huge help!

You are in for such a treat! Have fun!

July 21-26 @ HOJO for my family of 5.

We are going for an epic road trip to California from St. Louis. Heading west via Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada. We'll be staying in San Francisco for several days to start, then down to Yosemite for a couple nights, then heading to Anaheim. After that, we'll be heading home via Hwy 40 & 44 with a stop at the Grand Canyon. Can't wait!!!!

That is an epic road trip! DLR is a blast, but the Grand Canyon will blow your mind! It is awesome!

This thread has been dormant for awhile but I just needed to share my joy at being able to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE finally. I shall now commence dancing...

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

This thread has been dormant for awhile but I just needed to share my joy at being able to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE finally. I shall now commence dancing...

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Still about 3 weeks for us, but we came across some unexpected funds and decided to upgrade from HOJO to Disneyland Hotel. I'm even more excited now!

Yes, let's dance!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay:

So funny, because I woke up thinking about getting this thread going again. We have 16 days! Getting super excited!

Midnightred

We are arriving 7/15 with 4 full days in park starting 7/16 and then flying back out on 7/20. Staying at DLH. 1st time for all of us!!!

So funny, because I woke up thinking about getting this thread going again. We have 16 days! Getting super excited!

Midnightred

I did too, obviously. :rotfl: It was pretty buried so it took a bit to find it!

Hooray for all of us July-ers! :goodvibes

Glad you resurrected it! We are heading to DLR July 27-Aug. 2. We will only be in the parks on July 28th and Aug. 1st & 2nd. DH has a convention at the Anaheim Hilton. First time without kids - not sure what that will be like. Our fondest memories have been made in the parks with our kids. Now they are both young adults and doing their own thing. :sad1: (Don't feel too sorry for me, we'll still have a great time!!! It'll just be different.) Will have my LGMH on my backpack. Shout out if you are a DISer.

Woohoo, so excited!! We are under 20 days! My daughter has big red 'X' marks on her calendar!! We leave July 16 and hit the parks on her birthday, July 17! We have been buying gift cards for food over the last several months and extended our trip a day because my cousin is in a show in a little theater in Anaheim! So need some sunshine, too much rain lately up here in the PNW!

:cool1: :thumbsup2:banana::yay:

So very excited! Cannot believe that after almost a year of planning we're less than 1 month away. Doing San Francisco for a few nights, quick lunch stop at the Santa Cruz boardwalk, Yosemite for a day (2 nights) and then Disneyland! Just hope the kids aren't too exhausted by the time we get there!!!

Woohoo, so excited!! We are under 20 days! My daughter has big red 'X' marks on her calendar!! We leave July 16 and hit the parks on her birthday, July 17! We have been buying gift cards for food over the last several months and extended our trip a day because my cousin is in a show in a little theater in Anaheim! So need some sunshine, too much rain lately up here in the PNW!
:cool1: :thumbsup2:banana::yay:

Ain't that the truth! Today is the first day it has felt like summer in quite awhile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter