Who is going to Disney next week, Nov 8th?

mh1973

DIS Veteran
What are your plans? Which parks on which days and why? Are you doing the MVMCP? I have never gone this time of year, what can I expect? Touring plans have the numbers really low, like 1's.

We arrive late on the 9th and leave the morning of the 14th. We are not doing MVMCP.

1. What are your plans? 2. Which parks on which days and why? 3. Are you doing the MVMCP? I have never gone this time of year, what can I expect? Touring plans have the numbers really low, like 1's.

I am arriving on Nov. 10th, and staying until Nov. 15th. This will be my first solo trip - Hubby and kids couldn't come this time, and it all worked out with money, time, etc for me to go.

1. To have fun - to go to the last few days of Epcot's Food & Wine festival - to slow down and not go commando, like I normally do when I'm towing the rest of the family along....

2. I'm doing Epcot earlier in the week, and avoiding it on the weekend, when it should be very crowded. The other days, I'm "hopping" - to avoid crowds, etc.

3. Yes...on Friday, Nov. 12th.

And yes, the numbers are low right now, but I have my "plan" in place, just in case those numbers are incorrectly low.

Have fun!

I will be.

First park day is the 6th...Last is the 12th.

Going to MVMCP on the 11th.

First day we will be in Magic Kingdom for sure. It's a tradition. We just always head there first. As for the rest of the week...we get up and decide what we want to do. We do have ADR's so that will sway what time we might be in a park but with hopper passes we will be all over the place, all week long.

I'm not worried about crowds.

We will be arriving this friday around midnight for 8 nights. We were there in early november last year and I recall it being very pleasant with fairly low crowds. We are not planning on doing the Christmas party, but do plan on sampling the F&W festival.

Here is our itinerary (can you tell it is a last minute trip?):

Dolphin standard room (1 night)
BWV 1BR (1 night)
BLT 2BR (1 night)
THV (2 nights)
SSR 1BR (2 nights)
OKW 2BR (1 night)

I pieced together all of the nights that we needed, but had to move around quite a bit. Think my wife is going to kill me with all of the loading/unloading? Thankfully, my wife LOVES BWV and BLT, so 1 night is better than 0. We have never stayed at THV, so the kids are really looking forward to the bunk bed room!

I don't have many plans for us while we are there...we tend to be pretty spontaneous and park hop whenever we get the urge. We tend to get up early to make sure we are somewhere at rope drop time. It is the best 2 hours of the day, IMO. The only meals we have ressies for are Crystal palace and Le Cellier (our favorite). My wife will make sure that we head to DD for Earl of Sandwich at least twice. Ohhh, it does look like the Osborne Spectacle of lights will be starting up, so make sure you see that if you haven't already.

Hope you have a great time - I know we will!

Gainer Family

We will be there Nov 11-16. We are hoping to do F&W on our arrival day as we don't start our package until the following day, and are also hoping for less crowds on that day. We are doing MVMCP on Friday the 12th and hopping the rest of the time there. Hopefully it won't be too crowded, but we are used to President's Week crowds, so I can't imagine it will be even close to that. Here's wishful thinking and hoping for good weather!

We will be there Nov10-Nov15th. Staying at AKL for the first time , and cannot wait. Going to MVMCP on Nov 11, and then hitting the F&W Festival the next day at EPCOT. Just hanging loose the next 3 days and havent finalized those plans yet! Have a great trip everyone that is going that week! Wishing for great weather!:)

We arrive At Disney on the 8th 3 quick nights at pop. First time for my DM
We arrive heading to universal first to see harry potter etc. off site staying
Having a hard time with touring plans for disney with F&W and Osborne and the MMMVCP all the three nights we are there has not happened to us before
Last time we were there for 10 days less pressure.:rotfl2:
So much to do so little time
Eating and drinking around the world my top priority:banana::banana:

We will be there November 7th through the 14th. We are actually leaving tomorrow but we are going to Sea World for a few days. We are attending the party on the 11th. This is mine and my girls first trip so we are quite excited.

We will be there from Nov 6-13 or 14th... Nothing really planned... I know we will be hitting up the Food and Wine festival as much as we can. We love EPCOT!

My father and I will be there from the 10th to the 12th. We're staying at CSR and I've requested Casitas 1, 3 or 4.

We have seasonal APs so we'll start off in Epcot for F & W and see the Osborne lights at DHS on the 10th. I have an ADR at 50s Prime Time because I am seriously craving their fried chicken!

I think the 11th will be MK in the morning and more Epcot. I have an ADR for the Cape May Cafe Clambake.

On Friday, we may stop at DTD for Festival of the Masters and then drive back home.

It's been at least 5 years since my dad was at Disney so I'm hoping to show him some of the new stuff.

We will be there Nov 11-14, but staying off site as usual.

We won't get there til late on the 11th, but parents are getting there earlier and seeing Rick Springfield at Epcot.

12th is Epcot for F& W one more time, went over Columbus Day weekend and it was a mad house.

13th is Magic Kingdom in the am..dd must ride Peter Pan and Small World, so we are getting there early to get FP and try to avoid lines.

And then we are going to try to see the Osborne lights one night at HS, we are not HS fans, so if we do not get on any rides, no loss there.

looking forward to hopefully seeing some Christmas decorations up.

we will be there november 8th and 9th. we dont go with plans. we just let the wind take us where ever it will!:goodvibes

I will be there November 8-9 for MVMCP on November 8! I will be attending the party then updating my blog with all the details and character pictures from the party.

I can also answer any questions about the party to help with anyones planning!

I'll be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 11th.

Gonna hit DHS on Sunday (with Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes in the evening), Epcot on Monday, DAK on Tuesday and MK (with the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights in the evening) on Thursday.

Be there with my mom, dad and great aunt. Dad will spend the last two days watching the practice rounds of the Funai golf classic.

Staying at Shades of Green.

Never been to MVMCP before and don't plan on going anytime soon.

We are leaving Sat the 6th and staying until Sat the 13th. We plan on hitting Magic Kingdom Sat. Hopefully we will be doing MVMCP on Fri the
12th. Hopefully it won't be too busy. With usually go during Feb vacation though so I'm thinking it will be great for crowds. Hope everyone has a great trip!

Nov 6 - 20, staying at Windsor Hills, and Day 1 is, of course, Magic Kingdom... with lunch at CP. Just 3 more sleeps!!!! I hope to see Rick Springfield, definitely going to SeaWorld (Nov 13 and possibly for a 2nd day)

We have 9-day passes with Extras, no hopping. Blizzard Beach and DisneyQuest will rate at least a visit apiece, maybe more. People think we are crazy to have 9 day passes, but this lets us go for partial days instead of a kamikaze tour. This is a multi-generational group and we have to be conscious our varying stamina levels. Better to have 4 - 5 wonderful hours per visit for 2 visits than an 8 -10 hr blitz that flattens all but the fittest for the next day or two. Yes, we will also get to MVMCP, but this time we can pick our date based on the weather forecast.

It's going to be a great trip! :wizard:

We will be there from the 6th to the 14th at Pop Century. Our longest trip ever! :cool1: Getting in to MCO at about 2:30 on the 6th - plan to hit up MK for extra magic hours that night. Didn't get PH this time so one park per day with dining ressies made to fit. We tend to hit the parks that have EMH in the eve because we don't get up well in the a.m. Doing Sea World on Tuesday, and then MVMCP on the 11th.

We go every other year around this time (either 1st or 2nd wk in Nov) and have found crowds to be low, at time exceptionally low. We are looking forward to participating a little at the F&W festival using snack credits but during the week - not on the weekend.

Can't Wait! Only 2 more sleeps until we leave - yahoooooo! :cheer2:

We are going November 10-20. First night at POP and then the rest at our timeshare. (HGVC Seaworld)

Nov 11 - MK
Nov 12 - Epcot
Nov 13 - Hang out/TRex cafe and DTD at night
Nov 14 - DAK
Nov 15 - Hang out
Nov 16 - DHS
Nov 17 - Hang out/Ohana for dinner
Nov 18 - Epcot
Nov 19 - Hang out/MVMCP
Nov 20 - Home :(

We are NOT going commando at all. We want to relax and enjoy our time off work as well as have fun at the parks. We want the best of both worlds on our vacation! We will probably fit in Blizzard Beach as well on one of our off days. That's the plan anyway.

We will!!! We arrive on the 8th and will leave the morning of the 17th. We're gonna start with AK this time. I'd rather not, but daughter is a huge animal fan and this is where the magic is for her. After that we're at Epcot, then MK, then HS. Over the weekend we're taking some time off and doing Discovery Cove and some exploring around Orlando. We'll also be doing the X-mas party, but haven't decided which night. I'm so excited, but still have so much to do around the house here. Look for us, we'll be the family having a lot of fun!! :rotfl::wizard::woohoo::grouphug:

We will be the the 9th thru the 16th and staying at the Pop. Undecided about MVMCP on the 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter