• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who Is Going Sept 2008?

WHen are you going to The World?

• August 31th - September 6th

• September 7th - September 13th

• September 14th - September 20th

• September 21st - September 28th

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are staying at the Poly from Friday 9/26 through Sunday 10/5/2008. I couldn't vote either...my dates weren't there, but I wanted to reply. :)

Val

We will be at WL with a our 18 & 6yo daughters (their ages THEN, not now ;) ).

'Just got back from there a week ago but the FDP enticed us back. Okay, and this is the first year that we have annual passes, too.

We'll be at the BC-Club Level, Deluxe Room, the 19th-27th! Our first stay concierge, so we're really excited!

We Start our trip 9/6 and last day 9/14.
I voted 9/7 --9/13th (was closest dates)
Free Dining here we come. :banana:

HI Guys OP here!:wave: I want to start by thanking everyone who voted and/or posted. I just wanted to let let people know that idf your exact dated aren't there just pick the closest. For example my exact dates aren't there. (Sept 13th- 21st) so I picked the 14th - 20th. Remember this isn't a scientific poll, it's just for fun and to see which other DISers will be in the world while we're all there! Have a great day and happy posting!:cool1:

I will be at ASMu for a quick weekend trip, the 19-22. I had to cancel the 12 day trip I had with bounceback free dining from last year. But I did get free dining for the weekend trip :)

Anyone who needs pix of the AKL or the WL rooms (Villas), please feel free to PM me. I don't have enough posts to add a link :confused3 but I have them in a Flickr acct. We were there the first week of April 2008.

RETURNING in September to WL w/ Free Dining!! :woohoo:

Grand Gathering 3 rooms Sept. 18-28 ASMo. We are there to celebrate my mom's mile-stone birthday.:banana:

:cool1:

We go Sept 13th - 27th (our 21st trip), is there no cure for this :laughing: :laughing: , we have only been back 4 weeks and already we can't wait until September (152 days I think) ?:banana: :banana:

Dh and I will be there (both in our late 20's) along with my sister (16) and brother (13). We are staying at the CBR 9/13-20.

Me and my DH at POR Sept 6-13th with Free Dining! I don't want to wish my summer away but I can't wait!

Wahoo! I'm glad to see all the late September people :thumbsup2 I'm going in the beginning of the month :rotfl2:

Me, too!! Maybe we can convince everyone to go at the end of the month- that way, we have the parks to ourselves!!! Then, we can compare itineraries, and make sure we're in different parks!! That way, we have the parks LITERALLY all to ourselves!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter