Who is going Oct 2009?

My husband and I are going 10/10 - 10/17 and staying at ASMo. We also will be attending MNSSHP on 10/15. I am beyond excited and I believe my hubby is just as excited as I am! :cloud9:

Only 5 more days for us and we NEED it! After our 10 year old has had the flu this week, we all need the fun after getting over it!!!!

Oct 6-12th for our 25th Anniversary Trip!!!!
MNSSHP First Timers Oct 8

CBR Here We Come!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oct 24 through 30th at WL celebrating DW's big 5 0!

Reservations at:

Boma;
GF Cafe;
Citricos;
Artist Point;
Kouzzina;
Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe;
every and all F&W booths; and
every resort lounge we can find!

We leave Sunday and will be at the Beach Club for 8 nights. It's going to be HOT all week long! It's a good thing that the Beach Club has a fabulous pool...we're going to need it!

13 days and we will be checking in at the Poly! MNSSHP on 10/20, Keys to the Kingdom 10/21! So excited! :) 1st time stay at the Poly!

Only 3 more weeks from today, Oct. 25 to Nov. 1 we will be at POP and free dining.

A week from today I will be on my way! Staying at the Poly for a quick trip (10/14-10/19). Yippee! :banana:

Leaving in 9 days!! Stayin at All Star Music (Oct 19-23). Gonna be there for my 21st birthday (October 19th):woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter