Who is Going New Years Eve part II

Count me in!! NYE in Epcot, dinner ressie at Teppan Edo. 3rd NYE in the parks and hate spending it any other way!!

I think we are going to do Epcot on NYE.

We will do MK fireworks on the 30th then.

At least that is what we are thinking now.

Liz

Us too!

Count me in!! NYE in Epcot, dinner ressie at Teppan Edo. 3rd NYE in the parks and hate spending it any other way!!

We also will be eating at Teppan Edo! Our ADR is at 6:50!!! I can't wait. We are going on the 27th!:cool1::cool1:

We are planning on sleeping in alittle on NYE since we will be doing MK on the 30th (I will be making good use of 17 of the 20 hours that the park will be open, We won't make it till 3am, but we will definately be there late enough to see the fantasy in the sky). We have a late breakfast reservation at Ohana (my sister loves stitch) and then we will head over to DHS for our dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby and the NYE festivities.

This is our first trip during any holiday. It is also our first trip without any kids!!!!! :woohoo: I'm so excited!!!! We are spending NYE at epcot and having dinner at Nine Dragons. We are also gonna attempt to drink around the world showcase! Hopefully I won't regret that one!:sick:

We will be in MK on the 30th and doing the dessert party, eating lots of sugar so we can make it until 3:00am!

NYE at Epcot for the day with dinner at San Angel.

New Year's day a DMS.

We'll be at Epcot on the 31st. Just decided about 10 days ago to suprise the kids with an after Christmas trip. We've never been this week, so a little worried, but very excited! On the 31st we have lunch ressies at Rose and Crown and dinner at San Angel Inn, not my favorites, but the only ones available at the last minute. I can't wait!

We don't arrive in Orlando until about 8PM so we hope we can get into the Studios. If not, we are just going to make the most of the evening after we get checked into the Swan.

Not only would this be my first NYE in the parks, it would be my first one doing anything besides sitting up at home watching tv.

Hi All!

Who is going to the world New Years Eve? Do you all have any plans for dinner? I know the date is getting closer and I'm ready to go! A few years back they gave out noise makers and hats! I think they will be having special dinners at EPCOT also.

Are you going this time of year? If so what are you planning to do or see?

Thanks All!
Brunette

We'll be there...just a week and a half until we're there!

We are planning on HS for New Years. That is where we were last year. Our son is a teenager and he really enjoyed the party atmosphere there last year, so we are going to repeat. We have ADR for 50's Primetime since our trip was only planned last minute a few weeks ago we were happy to find any available for then.

We're eating at 50's Prime Time as well on NYE, spending the day at DHS. Great minds must think alike. ;)

We are planning on sleeping in alittle on NYE since we will be doing MK on the 30th .

Same plans here. The 30th is my dd's 16th birthday, and she wants to spend it at the park of her choice...which is MK. Look for us...it will be obvious that it's her 16th birthday!

I hear ya! I know it's going to be way crowded, but I don't care. How great is it to be right in the middle of the action on NYE?!

Hi! We love it! This is one of our favorite times of year to travel to Disney. My next favorite is 4th of July and Memorial Day Weekend.

Have a Wonderful Time!

Brunette

My dd(23) and I will be there, planning on Boma Breakfast, lunch at Sci-Fi, and dinner at Prime Time. We are very excited:woohoo:

I'll be there, we're going to EPCOT and I think we're having dinner at the Yacht Club. I can't wait, this is my first time going on New Years!

Can't believe our trip is just around the corner. I'm actually hardly thinking about Christmas-more excited for Disney. We are going to Epcot in the AM but haven't decided about the pm. We have lunch ADRs at Whispering Canyon so hopefully they will let us back in. Don't know that we'll actually make it to midnight since we have a 9 year old. I almost would rather go to bed at a decent time and tour in the AM of the 1st hoping everyone else is sleeping in. Although we are actually thinking of doing Seaworld on 1/1 in the AM and Disney in the PM.

We'll be there with all of you! Leaving so soon!!! I can't believe it's finally here!
We'll be ringing in the new year at Magic Kingdom; is there any better way!?
See ya there! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter