Who is going Memorial Day weekend? POST HERE!

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
TWO WEEKS from today we will be on our vacation!!

Anyone else??

Wonder how the crowds are going to be this year with the economy?

Was there last year during Memorial Day. Monday we went to AK and the crowds were very managable. We were able to do everything we wanted and left after the parade.

I'll be there in two weeks too!! I am so excited. I am hoping the crowds won't be too bad either.

Arriving on Sunday the 24th early eve. and will be at EPCOT on Memorial Day.
Although the Crowd Calendar is saying 8's and 9's- we'll go with the flow.
It's all good-we'll be at WDW!!!!:yay:

We'll be at the Poly. :woohoo:

Us too!!!! We have a MK view room booked...im super excited!!! =)
We dont check in until Saturday morning, so we are staying at the JW marriot friday nite for some R and R before our fun filled WDW 4 day vacation!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

We'll be there also. We are staying offsite from May 22 to June 5. Two full weeks of WDW! Can't wait!

Us too!!!! We have a MK view room booked...im super excited!!! =)
We dont check in until Saturday morning, so we are staying at the JW marriot friday nite for some R and R before our fun filled WDW 4 day vacation!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!
Yea! MK View at the Poly. How awesome! We should have a pool party at the Volcano!

We will be at the Poly that weekend. We leave for home on the 24th though! Oh and we booked a MK view too!!!

We'll be there 5/21 through 5/29 at AKV. Its our first time staying there and we have a savannah view, can't wait!!! 13 days!!!! :woohoo:

May 18-26th staying at POR..I am a little worried about crowds I have only gone before in September. Trying not to panic though as we are going back Aug23-Sept2 and staying at ASMu and figure what I can't do in May I will get to in Aug.

We will be at the Poly that weekend. We leave for home on the 24th though! Oh and we booked a MK view too!!!

All of us MK view room Dis'ers will be in the Tahiti building I bet! That is the MK view room building unless you are staying concierge. (If Im not mistaken!)

I hope the crowds are manageable at the parks. We know how to move around the crowds, dont get me wrong, but it would be nice to have a smaller crowd this year. We were there Feb 12-16 and it was CROWDED! THe most I have ever seen it that time of year. Due to the 4/3 deal I imagine. Elbow to elbow. I was thinking....there is nothing wrong with the Disney economy!! LOL

We'll be at YC May 21 - 30 and then moving on to Portofino May 30 and 31. Can't wait!!!!

We will be there arriving Memorial Day and leaving the 31st. staying at POFQ, and so excited i can barely sit still.
I'm hoping the crowds will die down for the week after the 25th, and of course i expect it to be crowded during the weekend for the Star Wars Weekend... I can't wait!!!! :yay::yay:

Doesn't matter we'll all be there having fun......

We'll be at POR from 5/22-5/30!!! Had to take DS6 to SWW!!! we are used to September crowds, so im a little concerned about the holiday week. But its Disney and we are going to have a blast!!!

We leave two weeks from right now!!! About 11:30am Friday the 22nd, arriving on Memorial Day!!!:woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes:yay:

Leaving in four days and staying 'til May 27!:woohoo: Staying at POFQ.
Will be doing more shopping then going to the parks on memorial day weekend.. I'm afraid of the crowds! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter