• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going July 4th?

I guess it's my fault too, cause I filmed the video :-)

:scratchin There is video of Jen "calling out" a family of cows?....:confused3

I thought they did away with the petting zoo?...:laughing:

Let's go to the video tape..........or...the still photo?....

:rotfl:

Hope a terrific time is had by all..but remember to post some photos here on the Dis..for us none FB folks to see. :wave2:

22 days but who is counting!

I'm counting, that's who. Can't wait. 24 days for us and we will be there. This will be our first trip out of the prior 9 that we will be spending more time at FW than in the parks. It's just too hot to be in the parks all day. We may go a couple nights, but the majority of our time will be looking for other Fort Fiends and swimming and sitting with a cold drink....and my favorite...a nice afternoon nap while people watching.

We'll be there June 27th through July 2nd. I want to be there for the 4th, but unfortunately my husband's business is too busy around the holiday and he feels like he needs to be here instead. I'll have my green Mickey ears in the front window of our MH. If any of you see them, please feel free to stop by!

I'm trying to, can't come soon enought. Have u encounted the yellow flies? I need to do something if they are still there, both my feet and legs were welted from the last time.

Hell, I still have scabs from them damned things. If your hubby wants to funnel some money down here, I will be glad to fire up the RV and come up early...it's a money thing:rotfl2: (remember what my profession is...again, with the laughing)

Two weeks from today, we'll be on the road heading South. Can't wait!!

We leave one week from today! I can't wait! I just completed my online check-in (don't know why since it has never really helped with our checkin time)!

are you only staying thru the 2nd? or did you decide to stay thru the 4th? We come in after work on the 1st. Can't wait, I wish I could stay longer, but just took a week off and feel like it was a year ago.

are you only staying thru the 2nd? or did you decide to stay thru the 4th? We come in after work on the 1st. Can't wait, I wish I could stay longer, but just took a week off and feel like it was a year ago.

We decided to just stay until the 2nd. The Fourth of July is a very busy day for my husband at work (we own a liquor store), so he decided he needed to work that day. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter