• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is Going in September?

Haha Mabel :rotfl2: So is he excited?

I'm still managing to keep our GCV stay from DH. Only 10 days until we fly out, 15 until we check into the GCV (we're going to Vegas for a wedding first). I've kept it for over six months - I think I can last two more weeks!!!

Good for you!

Yes, he's suitably excited! I'd like to say that I told because it felt unfair for me to be excited and not him. But the truth is I was exploding and can't keep a secret!! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Good luck keeping it a little longer!

I have 2 weeks to go!!!! Updated info- Staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel.
Sept. 10-15. I actually own DVC at the Grand Californian and have never gotten to use them. I need to plan a trip that is not so short notice! It's killing me but I am just happy to go to Disneyland!:cool1:

I am so excited!!!!! I just bought our tickets for Fantasmic on the 28th. I have been to DL twice and haven't seen it. I can't wait:cool1:

I can't remember my original post. We were booked at BWPPI but switched to DLH September 8-14! We always go value at WDW but due to a ton of hours available lately I said (I can't believe I'm saying this!)...yOLO!

sep 8 - 12 stayin at farfield inn for 35 a nite woo hoo

Wow! That's a great deal!

I can't remember my original post. We were booked at BWPPI but switched to DLH September 8-14! We always go value at WDW but due to a ton of hours available lately I said (I can't believe I'm saying this!)...yOLO!

No problem - I'll update your info on the list!

I can't believe it's almost here! I think I can finally focus without fear that RSR will be closed for 'planned' reasons!

Tonight I booked us a few dining reservations (Minnie and friends breakfast, Ariel's grotto lunch, blue bayuo lunch, and surfs up breakfast) ...I was thinking of booking the f! Desert package for the 20th but its sold out for the early show and I don't see huge value in it for the late show..

I also booked us a cabana for a few days at the GCH (Wednesday and Saturday)...seems like a huge splurge treat for us API am still thinking thru those..anyone that wants to help me decide whether to keep them - feel free! I think it's possible that we would keep Saturday afternoon and not Wednesday or maybe just do two afternoons...decisions decisions!

Booked a "why not" trip September 22-27th without the kids! :cool1:
Trying out the Super8 to keep it very budget!

Why not trips are the best! No pressure. Have a great time!

Our 1st day at Disneyland is 30th Sept!! Cant believe it is nearly here! Have a 3 day hopper pass and a Halloween Party ticket.
Staying at Hojos

How fun! Are you going to wear a costume for the Halloween party?

I can't believe it's almost here! I think I can finally focus without fear that RSR will be closed for 'planned' reasons!

Tonight I booked us a few dining reservations (Minnie and friends breakfast, Ariel's grotto lunch, blue bayuo lunch, and surfs up breakfast) ...I was thinking of booking the f! Desert package for the 20th but its sold out for the early show and I don't see huge value in it for the late show..

I also booked us a cabana for a few days at the GCH (Wednesday and Saturday)...seems like a huge splurge treat for us API am still thinking thru those..anyone that wants to help me decide whether to keep them - feel free! I think it's possible that we would keep Saturday afternoon and not Wednesday or maybe just do two afternoons...decisions decisions!

You've planned a lot of fun extras. Let us know how you like the cabanas.

:goodvibes21 days:cool1:

I will get there at 9:35 am on 22nd. I am going to drop off my bag with the bell hop. This time I will make sure I have my tickets to get in the park last time Im left them in my carryon:lmao:

Any good ideas for dinner. I am traveling solo. I am staying at DLH so I might try Steak 55 for one nice dinner. This part of my 50th Birthday present to me. I turned the big 50 this past December so it is a late present to myself

I am using up all of my Chase Disney rewards so I have spending money and money for some of my meals.

We're in SoCal!
Huntington Beach right now. The Hyatt...which is absolutely beautiful. (And huge. Got lost once already.)
Arriving at DLH on Tuesday. Weather report looks cooperative right now. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Funny story.

With less than 2 weeks till we leave I finally realised we arrive on the thursday and not the friday that I had booked at the DLH months and months ago.

Small panic. Luckily Tanya at Small World Travel sorted us out in no time.

Crisis averted.

It turns out the day we arrive is a quiet one in the parks with DL closing at 5pm, which will be perfect after a long days travel. We can wake up refreshed for the villains day and party till 1am.

Lewdannie- so glad you figured it out before your arrival. That would have been a nasty surprise at the end of a long day of traveling! Have a great time.

Little bummed out. I had to wait to today for payday to pay for our fantasmic dessert thing. The other family had already reserved sept 28th for 9 pm showing because they have kids who go to bed early but when I called it was sold out :( Wanting this for my son's bday but nothing I can do about it.

Little bummed out. I had to wait to today for payday to pay for our fantasmic dessert thing. The other family had already reserved sept 28th for 9 pm showing because they have kids who go to bed early but when I called it was sold out :( Wanting this for my son's bday but nothing I can do about it.

Such a bummer! We also waited too long and could not get the desert package for the Friday we wanted at 9 either....it's a bummer...now I have to figure out our strategy since we will only have one night or F! And fireworks!

Hello! Long time lurker here. We will be there the 15th thru the 22nd...last 3 nights will be at DLH, so excited!

Getting excited! Just got our photo pass in the mail! Now I need to find a place to put it so I don't forget it.

Getting excited! Just got our photo pass in the mail! Now I need to find a place to put it so I don't forget it.

Still waiting for my PP to come :p but we have our package! Everything is already stashed in suitcase with a "Save Me First" sign ;)

First ever Disney trip Sept 19-28 2013 <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter