• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is Going in September?

Opps sorry hit post prematurely. Sept 14-19 for my honeymoon. I'm so excited. Exactly one month till the wedding as of tomorrow. Staying at the courtyard Marriott as of now. Hoping for at least one night at the grand if we can swing the cost.

Sept 23-27. Desert inn and suites

Fun! Have a great time!

September 6-9, offsite. The beginning of our 5 month quest!

I saw your signature. How exciting! Lots of Disney time!

Opps sorry hit post prematurely. Sept 14-19 for my honeymoon. I'm so excited. Exactly one month till the wedding as of tomorrow. Staying at the courtyard Marriott as of now. Hoping for at least one night at the grand if we can swing the cost.

Congratulations! I've heard nice things about Courtyard Marriott.

I am going with my Husband, my 12 year old daughter and my son who will be turning 21 while we are there ( any great ideas for doing his bday there let me know thx ) We are going Sept 24-29th and staying at Disneyland hotel.

I am going with my Husband, my 12 year old daughter and my son who will be turning 21 while we are there ( any great ideas for doing his bday there let me know thx ) We are going Sept 24-29th and staying at Disneyland hotel.

You can go to Trader Sams. As long as you don't sit at the bar, your 12 year old can go with you. The theming is great, and I hear the drinks are really good too. Full disclosure - I've only had food there.

You can also try things like riding the Lilly Belle, piloting the Mark Twain, and riding Tender on the train.

Ty yes he not really into drinking why I know my sister said we should go to vegas but not his thing. We are a disney family no matter how old we are lol.

We aren't going in September this year, we decided to try out Halloween but I wanted to say we LOVED September!. We went last year and I think the only rides that were closed was the Haunted House and Indiana Jones. Regardless, the weather and crowds were amazing. We never waited more then 15 for a ride. I would go every year in September and we just may after we try out Halloween this year and Christmas next year. Hope you all have a great time!

In exactly one month today my DS is turning 10. I cannot believe my little baby is going to be a decade!!! We are going to surprise him and be there for his birthday. We surprised our boys with their first trip last year and it was truly a magical time for us. We cannot wait to make some more family memories. We will be staying at the Hojo Sept 14th and the 15th. We will then surprise them again by transferring to the DLH for the remainder of our trip from Sept 16th to the 21st.

I just booked a spur of the moment trip for Sept 13-17! We are going to try and keep this trip as a surprise for our 8 year old, although I am not sure if I can keep it a secret!

Ty yes he not really into drinking why I know my sister said we should go to vegas but not his thing. We are a disney family no matter how old we are lol.

Sounds like our family! I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

In exactly one month today my DS is turning 10. I cannot believe my little baby is going to be a decade!!! We are going to surprise him and be there for his birthday. We surprised our boys with their first trip last year and it was truly a magical time for us. We cannot wait to make some more family memories. We will be staying at the Hojo Sept 14th and the 15th. We will then surprise them again by transferring to the DLH for the remainder of our trip from Sept 16th to the 21st.

YAY! I love hearing about Disney birthdays! We went for mine last December. Be sure to get a birthday button for him.

Hoping to attend the Halloween party!! :)

I hope you do a trip report! We're not going to be there when the parties take place, so will be living vicariously through others who are attending!

I just decided to get one more trip in, before my AP expires :cool1:

Sept. 6th - 8th staying at DLH :woohoo:

Sounds like a good reason to me!

I just booked a spur of the moment trip for Sept 13-17! We are going to try and keep this trip as a surprise for our 8 year old, although I am not sure if I can keep it a secret!

Nice! I wish I could surprise DD with a trip, but she HATES surprises. I hope you can keep the secret! We'll be there while you're there. If you see a chubby girl in an ECV with a black service dog, feel free to stop me and say hi!

Nice! I wish I could surprise DD with a trip, but she HATES surprises. I hope you can keep the secret! We'll be there while you're there. If you see a chubby girl in an ECV with a black service dog, feel free to stop me and say hi!

This will be DS's 4th trip and since he is autistic, we have never tried to surprise him. He was talking last week about how much he misses DL so we decided on a last minute trip. (one month is last minute to us, last trip I booked in August for an end of April trip!) I *really* hope he likes the surprise, fingers crossed that this does not blow up in our faces!

If I see you, I'll :wave2:

This will be DS's 4th trip and since he is autistic, we have never tried to surprise him. He was talking last week about how much he misses DL so we decided on a last minute trip. (one month is last minute to us, last trip I booked in August for an end of April trip!) I *really* hope he likes the surprise, fingers crossed that this does not blow up in our faces!

If I see you, I'll :wave2:

My DD is mildly autistic too. She doesn't respond well to surprises, but I know some autistic kids who do. With them, they do something to hint that there is a surprise coming to prep their kids.

One thing you can do is create a scavenger hunt. When he 'wins', he earns a fun surprise. That way he knows something unexpected is going to happen. The process of the scavenger hunt can put the surprise in a good light for him.

9/23-9/30 PPH~ Have tix for MHP on 9/27. My Son's (5 3/4 yo) first trip~ it's just the 2 of us! pixiedust:

Grown-up Disney trips are great! I hope you have a wonderful time.

We will be there 9/24-9/29 staying offsite. Also doing MHP on 9/27. It's my 4 y/o's second trip and my 1 y/o's first. We did MHP 2 years ago and loved it!

How fun! Have you picked the costumes for the kids yet?

Grown-up Disney trips are great! I hope you have a wonderful time.

How fun! Have you picked the costumes for the kids yet?

My older daughter is obsessed with princesses so she has Cinderella complete with light up shoes and wand. She's also getting the disney store Sofia costume and light up amulet for her birthday right before we go. So she can decide which one she will wear that night as I'm sure she'll wear both all week. My little one has both tinkerbell and sleeping beauty that I got for $5 each on Halloween last year at babies r us. I'm thinking tinkerbell for the party and sleeping beauty for the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto, which we are doing on her 1st birthday. She also fits the pink Minnie Mouse costume that her sister wore 2 years ago so she will wear that for our Minnie and Friends breakfast.

My older daughter is obsessed with princesses so she has Cinderella complete with light up shoes and wand. She's also getting the disney store Sofia costume and light up amulet for her birthday right before we go. So she can decide which one she will wear that night as I'm sure she'll wear both all week. My little one has both tinkerbell and sleeping beauty that I got for $5 each on Halloween last year at babies r us. I'm thinking tinkerbell for the party and sleeping beauty for the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto, which we are doing on her 1st birthday. She also fits the pink Minnie Mouse costume that her sister wore 2 years ago so she will wear that for our Minnie and Friends breakfast.

How fun! It's good to have a couple of costumes so they can choose. Have a wonderful trip!

We have canceled our trip and are rescheduling for next year. Disappointing but not the first trip we have had to postpone. We will be going to PA instead for a 90th birthday party/ family reunion instead during our trip dates.

We have canceled our trip and are rescheduling for next year. Disappointing but not the first trip we have had to postpone. We will be going to PA instead for a 90th birthday party/ family reunion instead during our trip dates.

I'm sorry to hear you're cancelling! I hope you enjoy your family reunion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter