Who is Going in September?

Going to Dapper Day! Staying at GCH Sept 5-8 with TinkCollector and Disneyluvr2.

I am sure you will. I think with the Release the Vilians thing they are doing on the 13th that will be the kick off to Halloween! But that is just my thoughts......may not be true.

What is "release of the villains"? Is it the 13th hour thing ? Or a movie ?
I love the villains and hoping my trip is at that time :)

Ahhh... that would be me....

First time - big trip from Australia, 2 little darlings just itching to get there 2 big adults just itching too!!!!

There from the 24th for 5 nights - will there be anything closed then? What about crowds - what should we expect? Because at the moment I am expecting chaos and hoping to be pleasantly surprised!!!

Edited to add.... That would be me... going in September... not actually anything to do with the villains talk!!!

Ahhh... that would be me....

First time - big trip from Australia, 2 little darlings just itching to get there 2 big adults just itching too!!!!

There from the 24th for 5 nights - will there be anything closed then? What about crowds - what should we expect? Because at the moment I am expecting chaos and hoping to be pleasantly surprised!!!

Edited to add.... That would be me... going in September... not actually anything to do with the villains talk!!!

How exciting! First trips are so much fun! I'm not sure about closures and crowds - this will be the first time at the end of September for us too. Have a great time!

We are going Sept 8-14. Booked at BWPPI but thinking of upgrading to Disneyland Hotel. We are coming from CT after going to a wedding in SF. I'm a semi-WDW vet and I feel almost nervous trying to plan this trip.

If we do end up at the DH, should I just book directly Disney? Thats how I always book our WDW vacations. Historically is there ever any discounts at that time of year?

My sister and I are moving our third annual girls weekend from WDW to DL/CA
this year, We are SO excited. Still debating where to stay.

September 17th - 21st at the Ramada Maingate, there are 6 of us (including two kids, 4 & 7)

So excited to be going back west!!! :cool1:

We are no longer doing our DL trip in sept, instead with FD we are going to WDW!!!!

Escape2Disney said:
Let's get the list started!! :cool1:

[*]allgrownup: 8/27-9/3
[*]danijake: 9/3-9/5
[*]danijake: 9/3-9/5 - Residence Inn Maingate
[*]mom2girls1974: 9/4-9/11 - HOJO
[*]DizMe: 9/5-9/8 - GCH
[*] Dutchdennis: 9/9-9/13
[*]kschmidt89: 9/9-9/13 - Desert Inn and Suites
[*]monkey30: 9/10-9/14
[*]5ofus: 9/11-9/13 - VGC
[*]yolie912: 9/11-9/16
[*] aliceclones: 9/11-9/17 - Peacock Suites
[*]msbatchelor5: 9/11-9/18
[*]AZlady: 9/12-9/15 - CCI
[*]LuvsMickey99: 9/12-9/16 - PPH
[*]Lewdannie: 9/13-9/19 - DLH
[*]5ofus: 9/13-9/21 - HoJo
[*]mbradford87: 9/14-? - GCH
[*]squirrel: 9/14-9/21 - Desert Inn & Suites
[*]pigby: 9/14-10/3 - Loews Hollywood / CCI
[*]starshine514: 9/15-9/17 - Desert Inn
[*]Sjwillia: 9/15-9/22 - PPH
[*]ahsquared: 9/20-9/25 - VGC
[*]Kristin5: 9/20-9/30 - HOJO
[*]Kristin5: 9/30-10/4 - GCH
[*]Escape2Disney: 9/21-9/26 - PPH
[*]sarefromoz: 9/22-9/30 - HOJO
[*]mom2me: 9/24-9/27
[*]DisneyOz: 9/24-9/28
[*]sweetlovin': 9/25-9/29 - GVC
[*]6Smiles: 9/25-10/3
[*]ddwlms: 9/27-9/30 - Desert Inn & Suites
[*]Mousequake: 9/28-10/4 - Desert Palms
[*]scrawnie: 9/29-10/4

[*]LuvsMickey99: 9/12-9/16

We are going Sept 8-14. Booked at BWPPI but thinking of upgrading to Disneyland Hotel. We are coming from CT after going to a wedding in SF. I'm a semi-WDW vet and I feel almost nervous trying to plan this trip.

If we do end up at the DH, should I just book directly Disney? Thats how I always book our WDW vacations. Historically is there ever any discounts at that time of year?

When I booked PPH, I went directly through Disney. I'm with you - that's where I seem to get the best deals

My sister and I are moving our third annual girls weekend from WDW to DL/CA
this year, We are SO excited. Still debating where to stay.

YAY! A sisters trip sounds fun. When you have your dates set, let us know so I can add you to the list.

September 17th - 21st at the Ramada Maingate, there are 6 of us (including two kids, 4 & 7)

So excited to be going back west!!! :cool1:

Have a great time!!

We are no longer doing our DL trip in sept, instead with FD we are going to WDW!!!!

I'll take you off the list. Have a wonderful trip to WDW!!

[*]LuvsMickey99: 9/12-9/16

Got it! :thumbsup2 Have fun!

We will be there for the 10k for me and half marathon for son, Aug 29 to Sept 2. Drs release allows me to wàlk the race, so excited! PPH is a first for us too! Then to Aulani, just too excited!

We will be there for the 10k for me and half marathon for son, Aug 29 to Sept 2. Drs release allows me to wàlk the race, so excited! PPH is a first for us too! Then to Aulani, just too excited!

You'll love PPH! It's our favorite onsite right now. Have a great time.

I am a single mom coming down from Canada with my two boys September 21-28 and we are staying at Fairfield. Going to purchase the citypass tickets and add an extra disney day. So excited!!!

I am a single mom coming down from Canada with my two boys September 21-28 and we are staying at Fairfield. Going to purchase the citypass tickets and add an extra disney day. So excited!!!

YAY! :cool1: Have a great time!

I'd also like to add that I'm changing our travel dates. DD didn't want to get home 24 hours before a new college quarter, so we're going a week earlier.

We're now arriving the night of 9/13and checking out on 9/19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter