Who is going in September 2009?

Which week are you going and which resort will you be staying?

• Aug. 30- Sept. 5

• Sept. 6- Sept. 12

• Sept. 13- Sept. 19

• Sept. 20- Sept. 26

• Sept. 27- Oct. 3

• Pop Century

• Coronado Springs

• Boardwalk Inn

• Boardwalk Villas

• Contemporary

• Polynesian

• Grand Floridian

Results are only viewable after voting.
I leave in 10 days!!! Checked-in online this morning!! WHOO HOO!!!

:cool1: :love: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :hourglass pixiedust: ::yes:: :hyper: :hyper2: party: :jumping1:

I'm bringing my wife and 3 kids down on the 19th thru the 25th. The first night will be at Carribean Beach and the rest at Saratoga Springs. We were supposed to stay at ASM but they gave us an upgrade to SS 1 BDRM. BTW the 3 kids are 3 yo twins and an 18 mo lol...it's gonna be nuts

We will be at POP Century next Wednesday night! Whoo Hoo :cool1: 6 more days, 6 more sleeps, then we board a plane for our long weekend trip!! :thumbsup2

We leave tomorrow. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I won't be able to sleep at all tonight!!

How was everyone's trips!
We just got back today!
We had a fab time!
I would love to see peoples pics if they would like to share them!

We returned home on Wed. Had a great time also. I miss the great weather at Disney, even though it was hot and humid. When we returned we came home to a raw, cold rain for 2 days and now I guess is more to come.
We took home a lot of goodies, bought them with my DH birthday gift card. Took advantage of the "spend $30.00 and get a Mickey watch for $12.95 and the great canvas bag for $10.00." Had no problem spending $30.00 on the other stuff using the card.
So much food, and I felt bad leaving all the leftovers. We did buy some snacks to take home that would keep, like, Norway's sweet petzels. We had friends over for dinner last night and served them for dessert, that was real fun.
Took some pictures, but don't know how to post them.
I will keep the magic in me for away until we return, but we will take a break from Disney for awhile. Hope to return when we get some grandchildren.
Peggy;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter