Who is going in September 2009?

Which week are you going and which resort will you be staying?

• Aug. 30- Sept. 5

• Sept. 6- Sept. 12

• Sept. 13- Sept. 19

• Sept. 20- Sept. 26

• Sept. 27- Oct. 3

• Pop Century

• Coronado Springs

• Boardwalk Inn

• Boardwalk Villas

• Contemporary

• Polynesian

• Grand Floridian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have had a hard, hard day! Got through it by remembering that 2 weeks from tonight I'll be at WALT DISNEY WORLD!:tink:

we are all so excited that we are in September. Count down is in full force. I am trying not to think about the trip hoping time will go by faster.

:yay:
We are!
September 22 - 30
Beach Club Baby~
Second Honeymoon/20th anniversary plus 42nd birthday celebration for my husband...

Only 19 more nights!!!!:woohoo:
Trying to stay busy to make the time go faster!:laundy:

1st WDW visit 9/12- 9/19 at POR, then 1st Disney cruise 9/19- 9/26:banana: :cool1: :yay:

Now if we could only "Simplify our Arrival" by checking in online. Unavailable
the last couple of days.
:sad1: :eek: :scared1:

WE LEAVE IN 20 DAYS!!! CSR here we come:cool1:

I do have to say, I am a little worried that it is going to be crowded!!!
I am traveling with DH & DD5 (first visit) And between the two of them they have not one ounce of patience!!! :headache:

Best friends DD and her family leaving in 6 days; DD and her family leaving in 8 days; and then it's finally MY turn in 11 days!:cool1:

Arriving next Saturday (12th) and leaving the 19th. Staying at All Star Sports. 4th time going. Can't wait.:yay:

The 10-20 --POR. my home away from home. :thumbsup2
We leave in 4 days woo hoo
I keep hoping that the packing fairies come to my house and pack everything for me. :):) I don't like trying to figure how much to pack with all the luggage fees and all. I also seem to do better on a time crunch....I will be up late Wednesday getting it all done.

We'll be there 9/16 to 9/28!!!

Staying @ ASMu on 9/16

Staying @ SSTHV 9/17 to 9/26

Staying @ ASMo 9/26 to 9/28

Absolutely cannot wait!!! :cool1:

We leave on the 23rd and I am starting to freak out that I do not have enough time to be ready. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to commit to having a rummage sale this weekend and work is crazy busy. Oh well it will all be worth it starting the 23rd. I am so happy I talked the husband into staying for 11 days.

We are leaving in the morning! Packing the van tonight. I doubt I will get any sleep tonight.

Going from Sept. 23rd through Sept. 29. First time at All Star sports. Did CB, ASM, Pop, loved them all! Yeah ME!!!!!:hippie:

DOWN TO 2 DAYS! I think it's really gonna happen - there were times the last few weeks I was unsure!:sick::sad2: I think I'm safe changing my "smiles" to happy ones. VWL here I come!:cool1::goodvibes:tink:

Just 16 more days until we are in the Wilderness Lodge for our daughter's b-day trip.

We are going to tell her this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter