Who is going in September 2009?

Which week are you going and which resort will you be staying?

• Aug. 30- Sept. 5

• Sept. 6- Sept. 12

• Sept. 13- Sept. 19

• Sept. 20- Sept. 26

• Sept. 27- Oct. 3

• Pop Century

• Coronado Springs

• Boardwalk Inn

• Boardwalk Villas

• Contemporary

• Polynesian

• Grand Floridian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, after canceling our ten night trip September 19 - 28, we are now going for three nights...September 19, 20 and 21 (departing on the 22nd) with the new $96 special rate for moderates. And we're going home. CSR here we come! :woohoo:

We're going September 27 to Oct 3 and staying at Port Orleans French Quarters. Anyone what to do a meet up?

Well, after canceling our ten night trip September 19 - 28, we are now going for three nights...September 19, 20 and 21 (departing on the 22nd) with the new $96 special rate for moderates. And we're going home. CSR here we come! :woohoo:

I'm glad to har your going back KatMark! I saw you at Disney last year coming off the Buzz Light year ride. maybe we'll run into each other again.

Our dates are 9-19 to 10-3.

10 of us, First trips for All 5 adults and 5 kids.
Celebrating my lil princesses 7th birthdayprincess: on the 24th. BBB and Akershus for diner.

sept 22-29th CBR

Im celebrating the fact that i never thought id ever make it to WDW and here we go on an all expenses paid dream trip:cloud9: courtesy of my newley retired FIL
:
:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter