Who is going in September 2009?

Which week are you going and which resort will you be staying?

• Aug. 30- Sept. 5

• Sept. 6- Sept. 12

• Sept. 13- Sept. 19

• Sept. 20- Sept. 26

• Sept. 27- Oct. 3

• Pop Century

• Coronado Springs

• Boardwalk Inn

• Boardwalk Villas

• Contemporary

• Polynesian

• Grand Floridian

Results are only viewable after voting.
DH & I are going on an Adults only trip from 9/14-9/19 and staying at Boardwalk Inn. I'd have preferred to save money and stay at POR or POFQ but he said if he was going - he would only stay at Boardwalk. I wasn't going to argue with him on this!!!:lmao: Now I just have to figure out where/when to eat.:yay: By the time we get there - we will have been married for 26 years and 4 months - but will have been together for 28 years and 1 month!!!!

We are going 9/15-9/25 Beach Club Villas
I can't believe I got my husband to agree to it, we were there last September! So excited :)

Sept 17-21, Port Orleans Riverside, part 1 of our Anniversary Vacation :yay:

I'll be there 9/26-10/3 at Pop (unless I change it to AS Movies or Music, still haven't decided yet)! :cool1:

All you September visitors, have a drink for me, my 11 y/o daughter and 7 mos. old son. We're all September babies! DD is Sept 9, DS is Sept 28 and mine is Sept 29 (yes I was in the hospital on my b-day last year!) LOL

We are staying at the Bay Lake Tower on Sept. 26-Oct. 3. We'll be celebrating my birthday on the 28th of Sept, plus taking my DD (3) and DS(1) to their first trip to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter