Who is going in October 2008?

TWENTY ONE DAYS TILL I CAN GO TO THE WORLD.

I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST :cloud9: IN THE WORLD

Yay! It looks like some of you are already there! Looking forward to your reports about crowds and weather if you have an Internet connection. Thanks!

Only 15 Days to go for us...:disrocks:

We are leaving Thursday morning. Leaving for the airport at 4:30 am. Why do we do this to ourselves ? Because it's DiSney! I cannot wait.

I have informed those at work that I cannot be held responsible for my unproductivity this week.

We leave in 21 days!!!!
:rotfl: Cant wait!!! Its been 4 very long years since our last visit!!!!:woohoo:

only one more little week to go. I am sure that nobody is reading this but I am beyond excited. it will be the first time I have been to Disney since 1993 and my husbands first time! I think he is still a little unsure about it all. I had to "trick" him into it by telling him that we are going for the Food and Wine Festival. hee hee

I'm reading it :) We came home Tuesday night. In laundry mode right now.
Have a great time!

We just got home last night from a wonderful trip to WDW. I'm so bummed that we had to come home!!
The Halloween party on 10/13 was a blast, even with the rain.

We just got back yesterday, too. The crowds were heavier than I expected... but it wasn't too bad. The worst was Dinosaur stand-by line on Sunday (60 minutes from entry until the end of the ride). Rode TSM @ DHS stand-by on Wednesday -- said it was a 45-min wait but it only took about 40 minutes from entry until the end of the ride. Restaurants were packed but pretty much running on time with ADRs. Food & Wine Festival was FANTASTIC -- heavier crowds at night, but it was a great lunch option!

We are leaving tomorrow and will be in Disney at the CSR from 10/23 until 10/29!!! Can't wait. We were married in WDW 13yrs ago and this is our first time bringing our kids. I hope we have an awesome time and aren't too worn out...LOL.
Can't wait!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

:banana: :banana:
:yay: :yay: :yay:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter